Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My car sits in the garage as of now cause i dont drive yet... So it has less than 150 miles on it, so everything is brand spankin new. I use paypal or cash w/e.
Location is Southwest, Ohio [Mason to be exact]

I bought sports grille, sharkfin antenna, satin cap [dont flame me, i like it] so i no longer need these items

Mustache grille is yers for 25 dollars shipped. SOLD

Antenna is yers for $5.

Lapis blue (25v) oem gas tank cap. $20

Last but not least. Front bumper license plate mount + frame: $5
http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/9965/cimg0488fn0.jpg

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/8945/cimg0493gg0.jpg

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
lol me buy a car. thats a joke. my parents bought it. i just turned 16. im still in driving school :-x right now my car collects dust in the garage, but i clean it and mod it. december 15th is when i get my license. Yes i know thats sad....

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
lol me buy a car. thats a joke. my parents bought it. i just turned 16. im still in driving school :-x right now my car collects dust in the garage, but i clean it and mod it. december 15th is when i get my license. Yes i know thats sad....
[/b]
You remind me of myself. :) I got my car before I got my license too. :D

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ya i modded my college buddies ralliarts and did most of the installs when i was 15. They knew very litle about mechanics, but my grandpa did a lot on cars and taught me how to change a cars oil before i could walk. I even bought parts for them lol. I think i blew like 200 dollars on a car that wasnt even mine. I had fun with it and they let me drive it on the back roads.

EDit: did yer parents allow you to mod yer car when u got it. My parents think im gonna screw up everything and yada yada yada. Im not gonna lie though, insurance is a B*(ch, especially for me. Im paying half of MY insurance which is 1100 a year, talk about suck.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
ya i modded my college buddies ralliarts and did most of the installs when i was 15. They knew very litle about mechanics, but my grandpa did a lot on cars and taught me how to change a cars oil before i could walk. I even bought parts for them lol. I think i blew like 200 dollars on a car that wasnt even mine. I had fun with it and they let me drive it on the back roads.

EDit: did yer parents allow you to mod yer car when u got it. My parents think im gonna screw up everything and yada yada yada. Im not gonna lie though, insurance is a B*(ch, especially for me. Im paying half of MY insurance which is 1100 a year, talk about suck.
[/b]
Yeah my dad's cool with mods, but he's not cool with me having the car apart every once in a while. lol. He thinks I'm crazy with all the money and time I spend on the car.

·
Registered
139 Posts
[/b]

See thats what's wrong with today's youth, never have to work for anything, its just handed to them on a silver tray. Sorry, someone had to say it. :)

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Lapis blue (25v) oem gas tank cap. $20

[/b]

Good grief, for a moment it looked exactly like a toilet seat..!!

·
Registered
815 Posts
[/b]
yeah my dad bought me my car when i was 16. got it about a month before i got my license. you should have seen my moms face when she heard my car pull into the driveway after i got my exhaust done. :)
they thought i would f*ck up my car since i worked on it alot but they dont care anymore. they either gave up on me, or i gained credibility because i know what im doing haha.

anyway, FREE BUMP!

·
Registered
793 Posts
Man you guys are lucky. Its been 3 years and i still have another 2 years until i pay it off. I had a beat up hand me down for a year and then got a 72' Ford Courier. Got rid of that, had a 89' Chevy K5 Blazer and then got rid of that to have my beautiful babygirl that I have today. She alil dirty right now but rains gonna help her out soon.

Stuff is still for sell people.

·
Registered
152 Posts
yeah my dad bought me my car when i was 16. got it about a month before i got my license. you should have seen my moms face when she heard my car pull into the driveway after i got my exhaust done. :)
they thought i would f*ck up my car since i worked on it alot but they dont care anymore. they either gave up on me, or i gained credibility because i know what im doing haha.

anyway, FREE BUMP!
[/b]
Just don't let Arch TOUCH wires LMAO...j/k (maybe)...

·
Registered
347 Posts
yea i got my 6 when i jsut turned 16, so i drove it wihle i had my 6 month spermit. I modded mine too navigation, sub, amp before i had my liscense, but tweeter did it. Im 17 1/2 now and still spending cray money on it

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.