Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Selling a set of Mazda 6 OEM 17X7 Wheels only. They have some curb damage on three of the wheels but no bends or cracks. Great for a set of winter wheels. $275 plus shipping. Pics to come soon. These are off a 2004 Mazda 6 V6 S with 38,000 miles. The tires are bald and I will take them off before shipping.

Attachments

·
Registered
979 Posts
better move faster.. Don't post till you have all req info!

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Pics of each wheel please?? Also of the tire tread..

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/b]

I can email pics of each the board would not allow the size of the other pics. Also I was going to remove the tires as they are bald this listing was for the wheels only.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can email pics of each the board would not allow the size of the other pics. Also I was going to remove the tires as they are bald this listing was for the wheels only.
[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

[/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
minor curb rash :nono:

i would have to classify as major curb rash, no??

i believe it will still be closed even w/ pics because you have to have atleast 50 posts to sell....
[/b]

I thought it was 20 posts but you must be the boss or a ex Marine!

[/b]
Minor as in fixanle by any wheel shop the wheels are in working condition no cracks or bends.

·
Registered
2,536 Posts
Minor as in fixanle by any wheel shop the wheels are in working condition no cracks or bends.
[/b]
:laugh: you quoted yourself :laugh:

no not the boss just trying to give you a heads up, but since you want to be like that forget ya...

BTW:

Selling/Trading Rules:

* You must have at least 50 posts to post an item for sale. Your listing will be immediately removed if you do not meet this standard.

:eek:wned:

hurts being right :nana:

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Yeah with the pics, I wouldn't consider that minor curb rash by any means. With the tires bald and the wheels pretty messed up, the most I'd personally offer would be $200 shipped. I am going to use my 3 wheels as winters, because they're not nearly as bad looking as those are.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah with the pics, I wouldn't consider that minor curb rash by any means. With the tires bald and the wheels pretty messed up, the most I'd personally offer would be $200 shipped. I am going to use my 3 wheels as winters, because they're not nearly as bad looking as those are.
[/b]
The tires were not to be sold because they are bald. I have not had a chance to take them off yet.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts