Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. Im new to this site so I hope Im doing this right. I have two sets of rims and tires for sale!! I bought two brand new cars last week and have already got new wheel and tire packages for both ( just don't like Mazda's wheels, lol). Anyways, I have a set of 4 wheels and tires off a dealer leftover 2005 RX8 and another complete set from a 2006 Mazda6 Grand Sport which came with the optional 18" rims . Both sets have less than 300 miles on them and they are in perfect condition. I would like 800 plus shipping OBO for the RX8 setup and the same on the Mazda6 Grand Sport. I would prefer PayPal but would also take a MO. If you want to see pics just shoot me your email addy. Oh, and please no low ball offers. Thanks, Nick

·
Registered
979 Posts
Well like everyone will tell you put your location in your blurb and also post up pictures, people would rather see em here than ask for them.... Good luck seems like a good price for the Rx-8 wheels..

·
Registered
234 Posts
PM'd you...

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
1,197 Posts
holy big picture

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
06grey6gs
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing