Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had ordered this a long long time ago. This was in backorder, I had totally forgot about it. Just got a call from the dealer that it has come in and my creditcard being charged.

I had gave up waiting and got a auxmod and bought a portable mp3 player.

I no longer need this. I paid little over 420dollars for it.

This is the indash cd changer headunit that plays mp3s.

my loss is your gain. 400dollars.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Hey, I know you haven't been around much lately. We put in place new Buy/Sell rules. Your post as is does not meet the rules. I'm going to lock this for now. Once you have the item in possession, take some pics in conformity with the rules and PM me. I'll re-open your post at that time.
Thanks!

·
Registered
829 Posts
wow, that's actually a pretty good price on this sucker. too bad I bought an after market (and am going to have to wait maybe 6 years for Metra to make that stupid kit).

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
I have some questions. I'm sorry, I'm totally stupid when it comes to stuff like this...

Basically you can play MP3 format discs, as well as regular ones, with this system is what I'm understanding. So I can download let's say 200 songs to one single CD and it'll play here and the sound quality's better.

I'm really thinking about this one. I wish I could sell my in-dash 6CD non-MP3 first tho..

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I have some questions. I'm sorry, I'm totally stupid when it comes to stuff like this...

Basically you can play MP3 format discs, as well as regular ones, with this system is what I'm understanding. So I can download let's say 200 songs to one single CD and it'll play here and the sound quality's better.

I'm really thinking about this one. I wish I could sell my in-dash 6CD non-MP3 first tho..
[/b]
Yes it works just like your regular headunit, steering controls and all. The stock stereo display will even show song names and titles. All the information is acutally in your owners manual.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
It's for a Bose System? I'll give $350 for it!!!
I had ordered this a long long time ago. This was in backorder, I had totally forgot about it. Just got a call from the dealer that it has come in and my creditcard being charged.

I had gave up waiting and got a auxmod and bought a portable mp3 player.

I no longer need this. I paid little over 420dollars for it.

This is the indash cd changer headunit that plays mp3s.

my loss is your gain. 400dollars.

[/b]

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Yes it works just like your regular headunit, steering controls and all. The stock stereo display will even show song names and titles. All the information is acutally in your owners manual.
[/b]
My factory radio actually says 'text' on it, but I turn and turn it and nothing ever comes up lol :)

Like I said if I could get a buyer for my non-MP3 Bose 6CD, I'd jump on it in a sec.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My factory radio actually says 'text' on it, but I turn and turn it and nothing ever comes up lol :)

Like I said if I could get a buyer for my non-MP3 Bose 6CD, I'd jump on it in a sec.
[/b]
text is a mp3 player feature. the cd player is just a module, you keep the face plate. Hence the mp3 sticker.

·
Registered
901 Posts
yeah but the 06+ have completely different radio set ups than the 03-05s.

·
Registered
1,647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
ask a dealer for the part number for 03-05. It might be the same since they are all modular. You keep the same front face.

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
SOLD....to me. I'm happy now. :drive: Thanks More Cowbell :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts