Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought my speed 6 and have exactly 94 miles on it (Weds.). Looking to sell the wheels and tires...Will post pics tomorrow. In brand new condition....Reasonable offers please...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Richmond, VA... as for price, I'm not really sure, they are brand new, they are 18's, and they have brand new tires

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd like to see pics..

As far as price goes... There is another member selling them for $800 with only 51 miles on them. I would expect you would ask about the same.
[/b]
I will post pics today, there is also a set on ebay for 1300 with 120 for shipping...

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you mean the Mazdaspeed6 wheels or the eBay auction claiming to be Mazdaspeed wheels:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/18-FACTORY-...064452048QQrdZ1

[/b]
ah yea,, sorry about that,, obviously they are not the mazdaspeed wheels,, at any rate, if i am going to sell them, i would like 1000 plus shipping..they are brand new tires, and brand new 18 in. rims...maybe i won't get that much, but it seems to me to be a reasonable price

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
ah yea,, sorry about that,, obviously they are not the mazdaspeed wheels,, at any rate, if i am going to sell them, i would like 1000 plus shipping..they are brand new tires, and brand new 18 in. rims...maybe i won't get that much, but it seems to me to be a reasonable price
[/b]
Just a polite FYI cause you seem to be very new here: You can buy aftermarket rims and tires at that price. And as stated, another member is selling the same exact thing for 800. If you dont mind dealing with eBay, you probably will get the most cash there. Here on the forums, the "market" sets a price for the community which usually doesnt fluctuate. However on eBay you will get the idiot who will overpay for stuff.

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Just a polite FYI cause you seem to be very new here: You can buy aftermarket rims and tires at that price. And as stated, another member is selling the same exact thing for 800. If you dont mind dealing with eBay, you probably will get the most cash there. Here on the forums, the "market" sets a price for the community which usually doesnt fluctuate. However on eBay you will get the idiot who will overpay for stuff.
[/b]
I completely understand, but I do not think one person sets the entire "market" price. The tires cost 800 for a set of 4 alone. So I do not think you can get aftermarket rims for 200. Sure, you can get a package deal, but your going to get crappy wheels, and some crappy tire. These are good tires, and the wheels are definetly worth 200. I may be new to this forum, but it doesn't mean that I'm new to cars or forums. I think 800 is a steal, and the wheels should be sold for more, especially as the tires alone are worth that. I may not sell the wheels, but I don't think 1100 shipped is an incredibly unreasonable price for brand new 18's with brand new tires.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I completely understand, but I do not think one person sets the entire "market" price. The tires cost 800 for a set of 4 alone. So I do not think you can get aftermarket rims for 200. Sure, you can get a package deal, but your going to get crappy wheels, and some crappy tire. These are good tires, and the wheels are definetly worth 200. I may be new to this forum, but it doesn't mean that I'm new to cars or forums. I think 800 is a steal, and the wheels should be sold for more, especially as the tires alone are worth that. I may not sell the wheels, but I don't think 1100 shipped is an incredibly unreasonable price for brand new 18's with brand new tires.
[/b]
true true

although i am pretty sure that you cant sell for more than 800-900$ here i think at this price it is a steal and it is worth more than that.

if no one wants them at your price then sell them on ebay.

and Philter25, you can't get decent aftermarket rims and tires new or almost new at this price.

you cant find wheels for 50$ each... for sure

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
and Philter25, you can't get decent aftermarket rims and tires new or almost new at this price.
[/b]
Really? I got my lightweight 17s and Avon Tech's (which are the highest rated all seasons on tire rack) brand for 1100 shipped, the same exact price he is asking for.

Waddya think the brand new RX-8 18s with tires go for?

·
Registered
214 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Okay, let's let this guy sell his wheels here and let's talk tire/wheel pricing for under $1000 elsewhere ;)
Thanks!
[/b]
ha, thanks... Sice there has been so much concern about the price of the wheels, I will lower the price to 900 + shipping,, or pick up in richmond area...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
About this Discussion
13 Replies
7 Participants
gregprep29
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing