Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is the full kit...6000K H3 bulbs and ballests. The ballests are not tampered with at all...still in great shape. I am looking for $150 but the price is negotiable. Please let me know if you are interested. Thanks

·
Registered
5,328 Posts

·
Registered
5,328 Posts
I said price was negotiable....also the price is 150...these go for about 250 new![/b]
LOL... Did you edit it cuz I swear that I read 200 bucks. Following the buy/sell rules should be your first concern. How bout' starting with a pic???

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
so will this fit the high beams of an 06 mazda 6 n e one?? i tried halogen h3's and they didnt fit then h7's they didnt fit so then i said screw this... this would be a nice compromise to my 6000k low beams if they do fit depending on the price..

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
High beams hare H1 as well. SO they will fit. But expect the Ballasts to failt in a matter of weeks to a couple months depending on how often you actually flash your brights.

HID's can't take being turned on and off and on and off for short periods of time..

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
High beams hare H1 as well. SO they will fit. But expect the Ballasts to failt in a matter of weeks to a couple months depending on how often you actually flash your brights.

HID's can't take being turned on and off and on and off for short periods of time..[/b]
That's exactly why I don't have any plans for HIDs. I flash my brights a good deal (at least 2-3 times per week) and the low beams come on when you flash the high beams, so I'd be blowing bulbs left and right.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.