Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nearly brand new stock Mazdaspeed6 wheels. I just bought my Speed6 and will be replacing my wheels this weekend. 600 miles on wheels, no curb rash.

$525 shipped!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
79 Posts
Nearly brand new stock Mazdaspeed6 wheels and tires. I just bought my Speed6 and will be replacing my wheels if someone wants to buy my stockers. 500 miles on tires, no curb rash, great tread. I'm still in the "break in" period and haven't been driving hard so these tires are in great shape. The sooner you buy these the sooner they come off my car.

I'd like $900 + shipping (probably around $200 from zip code 78664 for 200lbs) but I'll consider offers to $800.
More pics

More pics
[/b]
I tried to sell my set on the board (with 200 miles), but, got no takers.
I ended up getting a bit over $800 on eBay.
That's probably the best way to go.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I tried to sell my set on the board (with 200 miles), but, got no takers.
I ended up getting a bit over $800 on eBay.
That's probably the best way to go.
[/b]
Thanks for the advice, but I'm going to give Mazda6club members the first shot at these. Gotta take care of your own first!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I've had a couple requests for just the wheels. I'll sell just the rims for $500 + shipping (probably around $120 from 78664 for 100 lbs).

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
First buyer fell through, anyone else interested?

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
IIRC, I got MazdaSpeed 18" wheels shipped to me and they weighed 44lbs. each. I don't think the stock MS6 wheels are much lighter...

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
IIRC, I got MazdaSpeed 18" wheels shipped to me and they weighed 44lbs. each. I don't think the stock MS6 wheels are much lighter...
[/b]
Just the wheels? Or do you mean the wheels and tires combined weighed 44lbs?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump for price

$800 takes them

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Just the wheels? Or do you mean the wheels and tires combined weighed 44lbs?
[/b]
Combined and filled with air.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
FYI

Payment can be made via check but I will need to make sure the check clears.
You can also make payment using credit card via paypal (or any other funds that you can use thru paypal).

How much for the tires?
[/b]
I'm really looking to replace the rims. I'd need to sell the rims at the same time to sell the tires. If I do sell the rims then I'll sell the tires for $500.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
So since the combined price is $800 and you're offering the tires for $500, does that mean the wheels only are going to be $300? :nana:

Nah seriously, how much?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
So since the combined price is $800 and you're offering the tires for $500, does that mean the wheels only are going to be $300? :nana:

Nah seriously, how much?
[/b]
$800 for the whole set, or $500 for just the wheels or tires. However, I must sell the rims if I'm going to sell the tires.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm keeping the tires but will let the wheels go for $525 shipped!!!

My new wheels go on this weekend and I'll ship these wheels out as soon as I receive payment. Payment via paypal will be the quickest method. PM or email me at [email protected] for paypal address. First $525 takes them.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
The wheels have been sold.

Thanks everyone for your interest.

Moderators, please lock this thread.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.