Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling the CP-E intake that I JUST put on my MS6. It was only used about a month. I LOVED it but I no longer have my MS6 so I must sell it! I am asking $250 shipped. PM me with any questions.
3-legged cat not included. :laugh:

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
one of the GA MS6s down? what happened?

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Actually, my daughter is 20 months old. I'm selling it b/c Someone was coming at me head on, I swerved to miss them and went through a fence and into a lake. So my car is totaled. I'm either going to get another one or a MazdaSpeed 3. But for now, I need the money to go towards a down payment on one of the above.

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Wow! That's a much better story than the one I concocted. My next bet was to say the cat made you sell your car :D

Look at it this way, free bumps on your sale!

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
this is a great price. someone needs to jump on it.

glad to see you walked away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Im interested. Sorry, ive been searching, but is it possible to install this without removing the bumper or raising up the car?

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
it's really an easy install. about 45 minutes, no need to remove bumper or wheel.

·
Registered
18 Posts
thanks for the responses

Basically, the only thing im worried about is that it will be too loud but i have been searching and it seems to be loud with aftermarket BOV's. Im stock, and will be stock other than the intake most likely so i hope it wont be very loud. i really like the sleeper look and sound of the ms6. Mazdaspeed36 you have PM

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
i'm still runnning the stock BOV. it's not very loud at all. under normal driving i cannot hear the turbo spin with the windows up. now if i push a little it makes a really nice sound.

you won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
Darn I wish this fit the 6i :(

Glad to hear you made it from the accident. I think I'd rather go into a lake too than hit someone head-on.

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Darn I wish this fit the 6i :(

Glad to hear you made it from the accident. I think I'd rather go into a lake too than hit someone head-on.
[/b]
Yeah, that was a decision that I would make everytime. The item is still for sale. I havent heard anything from the guys that was interested.

·
Registered
18 Posts
i believe i was the guy that was originally interested and i still am. i will send the seller the paypal payment as soon as he confirms he didnt sell it to someone since i said i was interested yesterday.
Sorry for any mixups.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts