Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

have a set of mazdaspeed springs for hatch/wagon but will also fit Sedans. (I will take picture later with whatever you want me to write)

They are new, still in the box and never been used.

I'm selling them as i'm wont drop my car by next spring, and don't think that their will suit my needs anymore. Also because i have other plans, other priorities. So i have to do the right thing.

I live in Laval, Canada (Near Montreal). I would prefer local pick up.

with Sabrina they are retailed at 300.00USD.

Please give me your best price. I will only accept paypal or cash if local pick up.

PS: I will be in the states from monday to friday, therefore dunno if Ill be able to answer.

Thanks
Channt

·
Registered
498 Posts
FYI, Sabrina quotes around 230.00 for the springs so make offers accordingly.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I paid them 205.00USD + 25.00USD (shipping to Canada) + 75.00USD (taxes, custom fees) = 305.00USD or 370.00CND

Of course I am not asking for 305.00USD. Still now the market price is above 205.00USD for this, and under 230-300USD. + shipping (since it not directly from Mazda). We live in a free market don't we?

I am mostly looking for Canadians who will save on custom fees.

·
Registered
384 Posts
eh, i m actually gonna be in laval next weekend...so if u still have them, i might like to maybe get them for a reasonable price....

but i have an i4...so now sure weather u have a b6 or i4...

but let me know...pm me with details n price...

·
Registered
349 Posts
Whats the drop on these?

I read elsewhere on the board...same springs will work for v6 or i4..unless i read wrong.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Whats the drop on these?

I read elsewhere on the board...same springs will work for v6 or i4..unless i read wrong.
[/b]
1-1.3" drop. they will work on either

·
Registered
349 Posts
i think that drop will still leave a considerable gap...I want NO gap...bears, what are you dropped on?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Eibach Prokit. Which is 1.5"

If you want ABSOLUTELY no gap, go with Eibach Sportlines. But, remember, the sportlines will SEVERELY reduce the life of your stock shocks

·
Registered
349 Posts
I have been looking at coilover...but frankly they are quite pricy...I might settle for Tein S-tech with koni's..I heard this is a good combo.

OP, I kind of hijacked your thread..my apologies

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
I have been looking at coilover...but frankly they are quite pricy...I might settle for Tein S-tech with koni's..I heard this is a good combo.

OP, I kind of hijacked your thread..my apologies
[/b]
From who? If you want looks, then yes, its a good combo. If you want performance, you should really get a spring with a high enough springrate to compensate for such a drastic drop. All tein products IMO should be labeled as "For Show" only as they do not increase the springrate enough to compensate for the drop. At least you are planning on putting on konis which will help....... but overall if you want a drop with NO fender gap, go with the Sportlines with konis. Performancewise and lookswise they will be much better than the S-techs. Might as well get coilovers though.

FYI: I am running the mazdaspeed springs on my car with the stock shocks. The mazdaspeed springs and the racing beat springs are the "best" springs (designwise) to work with our car and our stock shocks. Free bump.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Do you have a picture of ur car dropped????

No, I dont want only looks, I also want performance :)

So your saying Eibach Sportlines and koni's > than Tein's with Koni's??? ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts