Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sorry to say, but I sold my MS6 today and pulled all the goodies off and they are up for sale. :(

1) CP-E cold air intake; purchased from RPM outlet and is in good, used condition. $200 plus $20 ground shipping to cont'l U.S.

2) AutoEXE lowdown springs; used two months, and in good used condition. $350 plus $40 shipping to cont'l U.S.

3) Ipod Audio Link for Mazda6. Used sparingly, and in good used condition. $80 plus $10 shipping to cont'l U.S.
No B.S., no fluff. Just good used parts from reputable manufacturers.

Check my ebay feedback: zonasvt. Paypal preferred. PM me for more info.

·
Registered
267 Posts
hey man, im very interested in the intake. Just curious, why did you sell the MS6? Im checking to see if i have the money and ill get back with you tomorrow morning. Do you have any pics of it. When you say used condition, does it still look new or does it have a bunch of scratches. If its in good shape, I call dibs. Can i see some pics first though please. I have been in the market for one of these and im glad that i didnt buy it new last night. Anyways, just get back to me.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Intake has no scuffs or scratches. Soonest I can photo is on Saturday morning, if you can wait. First one with the $, it's theirs.

·
Registered
267 Posts
ok, Ill take your word for it. Does it come with all the mounting hardware and instruction on the install? Also, why did you trade in or sell your MS6?

·
Registered
349 Posts
would the intake fit 06 Mazda 6 non-turbo? is it the tunable one?

What's the drop for the springs?

also how exactly does the ipod link work?

Sorry about the number of questions.

·
Registered
358 Posts
2) AutoEXE lowdown springs; used two months, and in good used condition. $350 plus $40 shipping to cont'l U.S.
[/b]
I'm interested... let me know if you still have them. I can paypal you NOW!!!
Thx...
Chris

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
would the intake fit 06 Mazda 6 non-turbo? is it the tunable one?

What's the drop for the springs?

also how exactly does the ipod link work?

Sorry about the number of questions.
[/b]
Intake won't work. Springs won't work. Apparently your brain doesn't work either.

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you sell the wheels???[/b]
Wheels are already sold (got $1500 for just the wheels) :D

Also... why did you sell it?[/b]

Saleen S281 on D-plan + @ 0% for 72 months and $23k on trade for my Sport with 11k miles :seeya:

·
Registered
358 Posts
Saleen S281 on D-plan + @ 0% for 72 months and $23k on trade for my Sport with 11k miles :seeya:
[/b]
Ford S-Plan is how I bought my MS6....

·
Registered
366 Posts
Sorry to say, but I sold my MS6 today and pulled all the goodies off and they are up for sale. :(

1) CP-E cold air intake; purchased from RPM outlet and is in good, used condition. $200 plus $20 ground shipping to cont'l U.S.

3) Ipod Audio Link for Mazda6. Used sparingly, and in good used condition. $80 plus $10 shipping to cont'l U.S.
No B.S., no fluff. Just good used parts from reputable manufacturers.

Check my ebay feedback: zonasvt. Paypal preferred. PM me for more info.
[/b]
How much did you pay with the S-plan?

·
Registered
349 Posts
Intake won't work. Springs won't work. Apparently your brain doesn't work either.
[/b]
Thanks for clarifying that and I answered my own questions after I posted..but didn’t feel like editing my post because iam at work with an actual job...unlike you..posting every sec...get a life man.

you could have simply said spring/intake won’t work..next time use the search button. but adding that last comment shows how ignorant you really are!

Have a nice day.

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
[/b]
The financing manager at that dealership needs to be shot...

Good luck with the new car, watch out for the RWD HP, it'll getcha :)

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The financing manager at that dealership needs to be shot...
[/b]
Wiggum,
The finance manager works for me :D
Ford Credit who really stepped-up: 0% for 72 on all remaining '06s!

Good luck with the new car, watch out for the RWD HP, it'll getcha :)
[/b]
After owning a "close to stock" '03 Cobra and '01 Lightning, the only concern is the cost of replacing tires!

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Very nice. You owe me a ride around the block.

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
payment sent.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts