Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys im selling my mazda rx8 rims, i bouht them this summer around may, and now im looking to upgrade to some other rims. The rims are 18'' factory rx8 rims, they have the stock Bridgestone potenzas on them right now...amazing grip and amazing look, what more could u want.
Im looking to get about $600 + shipping. OBO

Im also selling my strut bar that i purchased for the car about 2 months ago
40+shipping OBO

·
Registered
149 Posts
hey guys im selling my mazda rx8 rims, i bouht them this summer around may, and now im looking to upgrade to some other rims. The rims are 18'' factory rx8 rims, they have the stock Bridgestone potenzas on them right now...amazing grip and amazing look, what more could u want.
Im looking to get about $700 not including shipping. OBO

40+shipping

[/b]
How many miles are on the tires? Any damage beside's the one thats shown?

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not tryin to crap on your post, but i thought you had to have 50 posts to put an item up for sale?
[/b]
haha man for real? man im just a fellow mazda 6 owner trying to sell my rims to anyone thats intrested?

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
coming from someone w/ only 26 posts ;)
[/b]
He's just pointing out the rules written.

But Mitesh has followed all the other rules except for post count (which can't be helped).

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
We let the post count thing slide sometimes if the user complies will all other rules.

As to the whole post count thing, it's really geared towards those who just come onto the board to sell and have no intention of really becoming a part of the board.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
40+shipping
[/b]
Any pics of the strut bar?

·
Registered
153 Posts
the first pic has the strut bar in it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
He's just pointing out the rules written.

But Mitesh has followed all the other rules except for post count (which can't be helped).
[/b]

Hhaha thanks for sticking up for me man

·
Registered
30 Posts
not tryin to crap on your post, but i thought you had to have 50 posts to put an item up for sale?
[/b]
What the moderators of this forum really need to be putting a stop to is the TROLLS who have no intention of buying items listed but who feel it is their job to indeed crap on posts and point out every spelling error or slight infraction of the rules. I have never encountered such childish waste of bandwidth on any other forums.

In my own case when I posted my MS6 for sale, the very first reply was from someone DEMANDING that the post be removed. I promptly adressed the issues, took photos, removed the word "feeler", added a firm price, etc.

A few days later when a "veteran" user with way too much time on his hands decides that since I am trying to sell a car that I recently purchased that he needs to add his commentary even though he has no interest in buying. The troll (who later sends me a PM explaining that he was trying to be humorous) makes unfounded and slanderous accusations that I must be a dealer, a scammer, a phisher, etc. The response from the moderators is not to delete his libel but to instead say, "Golly Gee Aho you must be right, Post is closed".

Again, what the moderators here really need to be addressing are the dozens of responses to many ads that are indeed doing nothing more than crapping on people like the seller of these wheels who are simply offering something of value to this community. An RX8 owner may have no desire to become a long-standing member of the Mazda6 Community but may indeed have something to offer or sell that is of value. He should not have to put up with this abuse from wanna be moderators, trolls, and others. If you are not interested in purchasing then go away.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
this will be my last reply on this thread cause its "useless bandwith" compared to the short story written by Amphicar770 :sarc: but Mitesh, i ASKED a question, i wasnt pointing anything out to get you in trouble. i noticed you followed the other rules but failed to have the necessary post count, so i thought they might have changed them.....there, i'm done. good luck on the sale :D :yesnod:

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
how far is canton MI from the ohio border? namely toledo? and how negotiable is the price?
[/b]

I live like 30 mins away from the border, and i know exactly where toledo is. When it comes to the price im sure we can work something out.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
[OT warning]

What the moderators of this forum really need to be ... [/b]
Wow, for someone who lacks basic reading comprehension skills that's some impressive incredible embellishment abilities. Your thread, after the lock, still shows it was a 'feeler'. If you seriously think post count has anything to do with the mods' decision, then you're sorely mistaken.

Would you like me to point out a few more threads for you to champion your cause? Perhaps on even more forums? In other alternate universes?

There are more forums, many threads ... with other moderators who may also arguably (in your opinion, at least) be more trigger-happy and rigid about their FS rules.

As for your thread ... what makes you think I wasn't interested in buying? I saw how you brushed aside a reasonable offer. That attitude will lose you more potential buyers. It IS a used car, however much you would like to think it's a new car you're selling! And there are incredible deals available on Speed 6es. The thread caught my interest because I HAVE been considering the car. Pity the resale value is so ridiculous.

BTW, impressive attempt at getting even more visibility to an already locked thread. Why don't you just post a simple new thread with the right, required wording and photos as well as a clear asking price (instead of the disallowed 'best offer' method) instead? You are still welcome to bargain and negotiate and achieve the same result. Not entertaining enough for your ego?

:nana:

Gosh! Try to help someone out and see what you get?

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
On topic posts only from now on!

1 - 20 of 42 Posts