Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Fs: Mazda 6s unichip piggyback ecu **SOLDDDDDDD**

Hello everyone!!! Been quite a while since I have truly been active around the forums. Probably because I have sold my Mazda 6 and haven't gotten around to selling some parts i have laying around.

So as the title states, i have:

- Unichip Piggyback ECU - I believe this retails for around $800 new and I believe is no longer made for the Mazda 6.

Here was the first group buy post related to unichip:
http://forum.mazda6club.com/group-buys/137105-unichip-group-buy.html

Im sure there are plenty more posts related to unichip.

I had it on my 04 Mazda 6s. It came tuned for an intake and exhaust but i have run it completely stock and with just and exhaust and it made little to no difference.

However, there is a major difference with this ECU running no matter what!! This had to be one of my favorite mods on my car and i know that not many people had them on the forums....

It is a really simple plug and play system. Goes right up under you dash, plugs right in and you just zip tie or velcro the system behind the dash and you're good to go.

I will try and gets pics up today or tomorrow.

Looking for $200 + shipping firm.

Hopefully someone in the community takes this off my hands soon!!

·
Registered
113 Posts
Is there any difference in thos compared to my cpe mafci and and can they be ran together or would I have to disconnect the wires and run this seperatly?

·
Registered
632 Posts
I am interested in

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Alright so here are the pics...

I know that a few people have expressed interest so im going to go with first come first serve....

1. stylncamaro
2. kpjimmy
3. arkadius 73

Will take paypal only. If i dont hear back from first person of interest by monday i will move onto the next. Thanks and feel free to ask any questions.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
i got one of these for the Speed 6.. then the guy who could tune it down the street went under.. but, theres still some places to have it tuned..

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ya i mean this came tuned from unichip for an exhaust and intake.... Just a general tune. So it really runs incredible with those 2 bolt ons but it also runs perfect with neither of those....

Surprised to see so few people jumping on this to be honest. $800 piggyback ECU for just $200 + shipping. Cant really beat that and its probably one of the most unique aftermarket items on the forums....you wont find more than 10 people with this unit

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.