Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale

7" Pyle screen modded into mapbox on hinges. Sold as one piece (whole assembly without red radio bar thing). Comes out of a '06. Screen looks great, as shown in pics. Easy to see even in sun (I think it has one of those anti-glare coatings, but im not sure) It also comes with a remote. Oh yea, Its RCA hookup and can take 2 different imputs. I had my ps2 hooked up, but you can use anything you want.

The reason im selling it is that I really don't use it as much as I expected that I would. It in perfect condition. As you can see from the pics. It has a carbon fiber sticker on it. You can take it off if you wish, I think it look cool. :) Im looking for <strike>250</strike> $225 shipped, lower 48 states only, due to its size and price to get a new mapbox.

Thanks for looking! any questions please feel free to ask!

Pics:

·
Registered
956 Posts
For Sale

7" Pyle screen modded into mapbox on hinges. Sold as one piece (whole assembly without red radio bar thing). Comes out of a '06. Screen looks great, as shown in pics. Easy to see even in sun (I think it has one of those anti-glare coatings, but im not sure) It also comes with a remote. Oh yea, Its RCA hookup and can take 2 different imputs. I had my ps2 hooked up, but you can use anything you want.

The reason im selling it is that I really don't use it as much as I expected that I would. It in perfect condition. As you can see from the pics. It has a carbon fiber sticker on it. You can take it off if you wish, I think it look cool. :) Im looking for 250 shipped due to its size and price to get a new mapbox.

Thanks for looking! any questions please feel free to ask!

Pics:

[/b]
:hide: Stupid Question but does it close..

·
Registered
87 Posts
i am interested in it...can u give me more info..is it just a screen...and i was thinking more like 200 let me know if ur interested

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
shane, lol, yea it does close, perfectly i might add..you cant tell anything is in there when its closed

mitesh, yep its just a screen and the mapbox..what else are you looking for i may have one? im really looking for 250, but if anything ill let you know

·
Registered
532 Posts
I like it, but am ify about getting this. Is it hard to install and get it power? I am a real noob, when it comes to modding... BTW, it should fit the speed6 06 right?

·
Registered
536 Posts
I like it, but am ify about getting this. Is it hard to install and get it power? I am a real noob, when it comes to modding... BTW, it should fit the speed6 06 right?[/b]

Its pretty easy to power, just as long as it comes with the cables, you can run it behind the head unit and use the cig lighter for plug in. Thats what I do

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
I like it, but am ify about getting this. Is it hard to install and get it power? I am a real noob, when it comes to modding... BTW, it should fit the speed6 06 right?[/b]

The upper glove box compartments are interchangeable amongst all variants of the 6. The only thing you need to watch is if you had a different color dash but since you have a MS6, it should match perfectly.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys for replying to him..as they said its real easy to install..im dumb when it comes to electrical stuff, but it was easy for me so it should be a piece of cake for you. i can take pictures of it when i take it out so you get an idea of what i did. my dash is that black color that is in the 06 sport i's so as long as yours is the same color, it will definately fit

·
Registered
532 Posts
I will try to get back to you asap about the modded box. I am interested, just trying to work out the $ to get the 250 u are looking for... I will keep you posted, but first come first serve. I understand if someone else has the $ in line, then they can take it. I am waiting on a final sale on eBay to see if I can get it. Since I did not get the NAV, I always wanted to set up something there with a screen, so I will keep you in the loop. But don't put me down in stone just yet.

Much appreciated for everyone's responses...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Awesome, exactly what i had planned on doing....I am very interested.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ill definately keep you in the loop speed6turbo, hopefully the sale goes though.

Autoxer, lemme know if you want it. First one to $250 takes it!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
hey mijenx, sorry man, i'd prefer to only to ship to the cont. us due to costs. I calculated the costs and its approx. $50 to ship to you. unless you wanna pay the difference? LMK

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
hey bioxide, nope, its a lcd screen with rca inputs..hope that helps

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
bump for the day... i had an offer but that fell through..so its still anyones that wants it

·
Registered
259 Posts
Yes, i am still very interested, and ready to pay. But before i do...

Can you please give me the Pyle model number of the screen? Also, happen to have any pics of how it's mounted?

thank you.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Well, after some reaserch on the screen and such...i'm gonna pass on this. Thanks anyway.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
autoxer. thats cool. thanks for the interest anyway...

this is still up for grabs, anyone wants it, let me know

-Joe

1 - 20 of 38 Posts