Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The K Sport Coilovers are brand new, I've never used them they have been sitting
in the box since I got them, they will be shipped in the original box, although I will
put some more padding in there to help prevent any possible damage.

The tinted headlights are coming off of an 04 6s 5door (integrated fogs), there are minor weather marks
and a small scratch on one. They will be shipped in OEM boxes and will be padded to help
prevent any possible damage. Also THEY WILL NOT COME WITH BULBS!

<strike>K-Sport Coilovers - 750USD Shipped *FIRM*</strike> SOLD

<strike>Tinted OEM Headlights (left and right) 700USD Shipped</strike> SOLD

Tinted Headlights brand new are roughly 550USD per headlight.

I only want to ship within the cont. US, if I don't get anywhere with that I might open my
options to ship to canada aswell.

PAYPAL is preferred method of payment, no credit/debit cards through paypal as I don't have a premier account.

now for pics.

Coilovers

Tinted Head Lights

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
:lock: for putting 6tech.com instead of 6club.com.....

JK :p

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i dont get it. why are you selling your headlights for more then??
[/b]

I'm selling BOTH left and right for 700USD whereas each one individually new is 550USD per light, make sense?

So instead of paying 1100USD for both you are only paying 700USD

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Will these Ksports work for an MS6? If so, what is the adjustable ride height? Can I put it near stock height for winter?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
can i just buy the just the coilover fronts?

just kidding...

unless youre serious...

if not, then just kidding again...

unless...

aww just refer to my thread of suspension troubles

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=64493
[/b]
Sorry it's a full package only. =)

Will these Ksports work for an MS6? If so, what is the adjustable ride height? Can I put it near stock height for winter?
[/b]

Any word yet on if these fit the MS6?

Also, what spring rates are available for the front? I'd like to go softer, maybe 12kgf/mm.
[/b]
seems like they will fit just fine.
[/b]

Hope this helps

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I guess I still need to know what the maximum ride height is. If I can adjust to the same as stock height then I'm good.

Also, is everything fully adjustable while they are on the car? If not, what needs to be adjusted while they are off?

Lastly, when were these purchased so I know how much warranty is still left on them?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
They have a default drop of .75inch, so I'm assuming that's the highest
they sit, I purchased them in oct. of 05'. as far an adjusting while on car
I'm not sure I would think they could be just take off the wheel and use
the tools provided to adjust, but I will double check on that.

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes, they can be adjusted while still installed on the car. to raise or lower the car you will
need to lossen up the bottom mounting clamp bolt. the default is .75inch (highest setting of the coilover).

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
BUMP for a great deal! I would love to have these, from the reviews I've seen. I am torn between these and TEIN Basics (In that price range).

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
BUMP for a great deal! I would love to have these, from the reviews I've seen. I am torn between these and TEIN Basics (In that price range).
[/b]

tien basics? pssssshhhhhhhhh! Better hit these up instead! lol but thanks for the bump

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
I'm sittin on the fence on these. I wasn't planning on coilovers until at least next summer after I'd done some more research and saved up more money.

One of the things holding me back is that it's now out of warranty. Is there a reason you've had them over a year and never put them on?

·
Registered
683 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Winter was holding me back at first, then money for install became a problem, and now lack of money is the reason for selling. =\

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.