Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently purchased a CP-E exhaust and some other things from Cherryspeed here on the forums. I installed the exhaust but never got around to the audio equipment. I started the install with making an amp rack but now the need for money has come from other places so I am going to be selling this stuff. I figured if i started with a sub and amp i would then need new comps, amp, 360, etc. so I am just making it easy and selling it now.

There is a custom fiberglass enclosure with a basically brand new JL 10w3v3. 500wRMS. This enclosure tucks to the left side of the trunk and saves a ton of room.
-$125 for sub + shipping
-$100 for enclosure + shipping
-or $200 for both + shipping

Also have a JL Audio 500/1 Class D amp. Heck of an amp. 500 wRMS X 1. Pairs perfectly with the sub.
-$200 for amp + shipping....These look to go for around 175-225 on Ebay. Also have power distro block (1 in/ 3 out) and 4 awg wire (about 20-25 feet) with inline fuse and about 5 ft of ground 4 awg wire. And 25 foot RCA cables. Will throw this in as well.

I am willing to drive around the DC/VA/PA area to help with local pickup if reasonable. If you would like to buy it all I can give you a price of $375. I will also throw in the amp rack as well. I do not have a picture of it but it is basically the exact thing as CherrySpeed did here.... http://forum.mazda6club.com/car-electronics/171726-new-stereo-system-my-speed6-w-pics-info.html

Attachments

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
this looks nice.... would you ship it? everything...

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
give me a zip code, but the fiberglass box may be a bit wierd shaped to ship. I can always see.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
im in 90620

·
Registered
133 Posts
I'm somewhat interested in the fiberglass enclosure, but I have two 10" Alpine Type R's. If only I could get another one just like the one your selling but for the right side. Where did you get this enclosure from btw?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
CherrySpeed here on the forums...He has sold his MS6 and I doubt is on here very much. He did not make it though, he got it from somewhere else....

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
i pm'd him a while back and he hasnt responded

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Shipping will look to be about 40-50 dollars to California for everything.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bump

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Holiday Bump....Make me an offer!

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
How about $700 shipped?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Make me a real offer and we can work something out. You do realize shipping to Texas for a sub, amp, and custom enclosure will be around $100. That means you want a JL sub, Amp, and custom enclosure for $200? Good luck with that venture.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
pmd again

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
bump?

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
is anyone able to get in touch with this fellow? i want that sub box