Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK so I got some of these kits for trade on a T-shirt job I did for this guy... So I have the first two MS6 SSPs available for sale here!! I have one new, one used.. blue only.. stage one only.. so no bushings!! I think the bushings are whats holding up the release of this part?? so im trying to take advantage.. whats in the pic is what youll get.. first sale gets the new one.. second sale gets the slightly used one.. My paypal: [email protected]

and ive been testing this part out for a little while so its compatible with TWM and really really helps.. alot!! any questions??

Attachments

·
Registered
884 Posts
are they both 75 bucks or is the used one a little cheaper?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
id sell it cheaper?? but, im just gonna end up getting another one.. Im only selling the used one like that cuz theyre not available yet that I know of?? but, ones of thems still brand new!! and whoever buys first will get a new one.. and it doesnt really have any usage issues its gonna get the same marks the instant you install it.. so im not gonna sell it cheap.. yet?? you can always wait a couple weeks or check with the Mfgr. and see whats what?? but, I dont know of any group buys or deals on this?

·
Registered
884 Posts
eh I'm just a cheap bastard and if I could get the used one a little cheaper I would haha. I don't care if there are some marks or whatever. If that's cool let me know I'll take the used one off you're hands.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ok give it a little time.. I might break down?? but, honestly it wouldnt be too much cheaper.. it didnt get a lot of wear.. and im pretty sure he warranties if it breaks..

·
Registered
998 Posts
What exactly is this?

Reactions: GroceryGetter

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well for right now its a short shifter plate prototype.. its the same as a STS but its placed in the engine bay, instead on the cabin.. its much easier to install.. and does basically the same thing as a TWM sts.. but, for less $$ i have a thread about my install in the engine dt section.. I was testing this part out for him and got some extras in a business deal.. I make t-shirts for a living and did a trade..

IMO it works geat!! and he warranties this product so if theres any issues you can email him about it.. and Im not sure if this is gonna be sold to run with the TWM.. but, im currently doing it with no problems.. so its a new product to try if youre interested?? and selling these kits is how i get paid back for my shirt job...

If you DONT need shifter bushings this IS for you!! if you DO need bushings just wait.. those will be part of the upgraded stage2 kit in the future.. but those are like $95??

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
no problems.. its a good mod if you ever wanna try it?? ive done several mods on my car and this was by far the easiest.. the only exception being the shift knob.. that was a 2 minute install.. but, this will be available for sale soon.. so there should be some more reviews on this part in the next few weeks.. keep an eye out..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts