Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
  • Prices do not include shipping
  • Paypal gifts preferred (I have VERY extensive feedback that I can provide for you)
  • No dibs or holds - first person who pays, gets it!
  • Most items will be shipped by Fedex, tracked and insured. Otherwise USPS Priority Mail with delivery confirmation.

OEM Exhaust Manifold $80
OEM Boost control Solenoid $20
OEM K04 Turbo $OLD

I was told this had 15k on it, didn't smoke, very minimal shaft play.

Cold Pipe $49
Screws to show the holes are not stripped, not included.

OEM Throttle Body $75
OEM MAF sensor (15k) $75
RPMC Turbo inlet pipe $OLD
Injen MS3 Cold Air Intake $OLD

no coupler to mate the Injen to the TIP, but they're about $3. both the TIP and Injen have some small areas where paint has rubbed off and a small dent where the shifter weight hits the tubing. This is typical for ANY used CAI/TIP, since they rub against the battery box/frame or are in the path of the shifter weight.

OEM TMIC $65

PTP SST make offer?

this one is dead for some unknown reason. it's port and polished and ceramic coated - so maybe you can just use the housings and rebuild it for cheaper than buying a new sst? who knows. all i can see is very small bends in a few of the blades, no scratching on the housing, shaft play isn't bad or anything. it would just howl and generate no boost. i kinda want to know what happened to it. i was just about to turn up my boost when it died - so it never saw above stock boost unfortunately.

Please see my other aftermarket parts here:

http://forum.mazda6club.com/engine-transmission/238031-fs-stage-2-labonte-meth-kit-ptp-forge-wga-v-band-dp-ms6-pnp-harness-oem-etc.html

·
Registered
5,342 Posts
I'll give you $150 shipped for that non-SST K04.

·
Registered
2,468 Posts
How much do you want for the SST? It seems pretty well shot. Is there any visible damage to the turbine side?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts