Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright…

I have some stuff to sell from a 2003 6s. I’m parting with them because I’ll be selling it and most likely getting an MS6 by the end of the year possibly. All prices + Shipping.

-Injen Intake (Polished) – I don’t know how long I had this on, but it wasn’t for more than 10 months. Filter needs some cleaning, though. Part of those 10 months were in the winter time. $80

-B&M ATX Cooler (Model 70255)– Brand new. I bought it last year but with cold weather, it just collected dust in the closet. Bought the extension tube as well (read mazdatech for more info). $50

<strike>-XTEC 5000K HIDs </strike>– + 1 Replacement ballast. PM me and I’ll explain why that is. On for around a year. Will trade dust caps to save you some trouble. Lifetime Warranty will transfer to buyer. $225

On a side note, couldn’t be happier with the XTEC people.

EDIT: Added B&M Model Number/HIDs GONE
EDIT: Images of Intake/ATX Cooler available

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
And I thought the cooler was the thing I was going to have trouble selling… I’ll have to get back to you guys on that since I left it at my parents’ apt. It’s not the huge one, though. I’m in Union/Middlesex counties.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
is the intake for 6s or 6i? dibs first on intake

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alright…

I have some stuff to sell from a 2003 6s. I’m parting with them because I’ll be selling it and most likely getting an MS6 by the end of the year possibly. All prices + Shipping.

-Injen Intake (Polished) – I don’t know how long I had this on, but it wasn’t for more than 10 months. Filter needs some cleaning, though. Part of those 10 months were in the winter time. $80

-B&M ATX Cooler (Model 70255)– Brand new. I bought it last year but with cold weather, it just collected dust in the closet. Bought the extension tube as well (read mazdatech for more info). $50

-XTEC 5000K HIDs – + 1 Replacement ballast. PM me and I’ll explain why that is. On for around a year. Will trade dust caps to save you some trouble. Lifetime Warranty will transfer to buyer. $225

On a side note, couldn’t be happier with the XTEC people.

EDIT: Added B&M Model Number/HIDs Warranty Info
EDIT: Images of Intake/ATX Cooler available
[/b]
STILL HAVE THE INTAKE? EMAIL ME AT [email protected] AND CONSIDER IT SOLD!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
13 Participants
liquid blue
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing