Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have another HID kit that I have to sell. Its brand new, and 4300k. The brand is Klight, and it comes with a lifetime warranty from Klight.

I am asking $215 or best offer to get rid of it before Thanksgiving. I can provide instructions for those who do not know how to install them(Its very easy).

Also, included are 2 ballasts, 2 HID bulbs, all wiring plug and play style, and ballast holders.

IT is brand new.

I only have my camera phone on me, so I am going to post the pictures of them on my car, but will update with my username this weekend.

I have just added these pictures to show how the kit looks. This kit is in my car, but the kit for sale is brand new.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have another HID kit that I have to sell. Its brand new, and 4300k. The brand is Klight, and it comes with a lifetime warranty from Klight.

I am asking $215 or best offer to get rid of it before Thanksgiving. I can provide instructions for those who do not know how to install them(Its very easy).

Also, included are 2 ballasts, 2 HID bulbs, all wiring plug and play style, and ballast holders.

IT is brand new.

I only have my camera phone on me, so I am going to post the pictures of them on my car, but will update with my username this weekend.

Thanks

Link for pics: HID pictures
[/b]
Weren't you just selling this a month ago? Is this another kit?

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Weren't you just selling this a month ago? Is this another kit?
[/b]
Another one. This one was ordered for a freind by where I go to school. He wanted 6000k. Its all under his tab, so the loss is not too much of my concern.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Another one. This one was ordered for a freind by where I go to school. He wanted 6000k. Its all under his tab, so the loss is not too much of my concern.
[/b]
Ok, let me figure out how much I want to spend on these.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
do you by a chance have more pictures, (a head on picture would be amazing)
[/b]
I actually do not have a headon picture, but Tuesday I would be able to get one. THey are just like the Speed Xenons. I have parked my car right next to a speed and couldnt tell which car was mine from 15 feet away.

They look awesome.

·
Registered
319 Posts
you gave me the same walkaround last time about getting more pictures..I never got them

will we be able to get a few different pictures this time? If so, I may be interested..thanks

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
you gave me the same walkaround last time about getting more pictures..I never got them

will we be able to get a few different pictures this time? If so, I may be interested..thanks
[/b]

Yea sorry I just dont have a camera at school, so unless someone actually emails me about them, I forget to just go on the board and just post to peoples threads which asked for them. I am goin home tommorow for the turkey holiday, I can snap a few.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Yea sorry I just dont have a camera at school, so unless someone actually emails me about them, I forget to just go on the board and just post to peoples threads which asked for them. I am goin home tommorow for the turkey holiday, I can snap a few.
[/b]
thanks man, I really appreciate it :drive:

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Pictures needed in compliance with sections rules! No idea how this got missed for a few days. Please get the required pics and PM me whe you want to reopen the thread.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.