Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys...i have my OEM passenger side headlight for sale. it still works. i just have it sitting on the side collecting dust. only reason i have it is from when i had my car fixed. i bought a new set of headlights and only needed to fix one side.

mazda sells the OEM headlight w/ foglight for about $700-800. selling for $300 obo.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
:TTIWWP:

have you even read the forsale rules?
sure, ill post you a pic if you buy me a camera...kinda hard to post a pic when i dont have a camera...ill text over a pic to the locals in hawaii if they need one...its a local sell only!

its a stock headlight...who doesn't know what that looks like!?!?

·
Registered
2,736 Posts
Hey Nat, too bad you don't have the pair. I'm thinking of modding another set of headlights for my 6.
Good luck with the sale girl!! =D

·
Administrator
2018 Mazda6 GT Reserve
8,581 Posts
I'll allow the posting as long as the sale posting stays in the regional section, and the sale stays local as well.

I'd be surprised if anyone would be willing to take the risk of purchasing, sight unseen.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
@mzgreyghost....TY. It will stay a local sale no doubt. Too much Hassle sending it out to the mainland for me...I know most of the people in this region so it's not hard to get them pics or to show them in person

Pics are available via text if requested.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey Nat, too bad you don't have the pair. I'm thinking of modding another set of headlights for my 6.
Good luck with the sale girl!! =D

I might be able to get a driver side light. Every so often there's parts cars here...I'll let you know if I can complete the set

1 - 11 of 11 Posts