Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Duratec Performace/MSDS prototype headers, y-pipe, intake and i'll throw in a set of jdm raybrig h1 bulbs for free (retail on everything is $950!!!!!) my loss is your gain $700...The kit includes all hard wear, new gaskets and you get a copy of the dyno charts so you can see the difference it made with my car...this kit is for the 6s...i can send pictures of the kit just let me know.....702-496-3900 or email [email protected] is the first set of headers every produced for this car in the world....you wanted them now get them cheap...i was without my car for 3 weeks so this kit could be produced, due to moving i am forced to sell.....

kris

·
Registered
229 Posts
Reading Topic: FS headers/y-pipe, intake

huh?

How does moving cause you to sell the headers and intake? You selling the car too?

·
Registered
18 Posts

Yeah, in another post he said he was moving out the the country. The car was apparently a lease so he removed those part and is trying to sell them.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

yup you got it....oh yeah PRICE CHANGE!!!!!things are getting close to moving day i have to get rid of these parts or $600 for everything...my 6 is already gone so now i have no use at all for the parts....

·
Registered
656 Posts

Are the headers cearmic coated? Also, is the intake a short ram style or a "true" CAI?

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

shorty intake and chrome plated, i live in the desert no need to worry about rust...plus the ceramic looks ugly as hell the chrome looks 10 times better

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

you can go to www.msdsinc.com and see the kit they put on my car...the picture is the actual kit you will get...i can show you what they look like on the car because i dont have the car anymore....

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

$550 final price thats 150 off retail....and you get the intake and jdm bulbs......no other offers accepted

1 - 10 of 10 Posts