Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<strike>I am selling an iPod integration kit. There is nothing wrong with. It works for the 03-06 models, and It works perfectly fine, and the install is super easy, it is plug and play. SOLD

Next is the Xtec DDE Lightning(halos/angel eyes). This is brand new never been used, and still in the original box from when i got it from RPM. This includes everything,and extra one large & one small ring incase one breaks while installment. I am looking for $110 shipped</strike>. [/b]SOLD

http://s128.photobucket.com/albums/p184/mz6mr2/

·
Registered
2017 MZ6 GT Jet Black Mica
3,575 Posts
The iPod is $130 shipped new from Rosenthal for the 06. How about $100 used shipped? Let me know.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The iPod is $130 shipped new from Rosenthal for the 06. How about $100 used shipped? Let me know.
[/b]
PM sent

·
Registered
3,575 Posts

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
halos are sold, but the ipod kit is still up for sale and a new price $ 100

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ttt

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
bump

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
wut about ur headers mk...did u sell em already???
[/b]
no I have not even put them up for sell yet dude, becuase there still installed on my car, and i cant take a pic of them, cuz they closed the other thread. But if you want we could work something out, I will let you take some time to put together the money if you want them. Im still 50/50 about them. I wanna sell them, but when im driving I dont haha. :drive:

·
Registered
795 Posts
PM sent...

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
bump

·
Registered
259 Posts
I'm new to the iPod world, so please excuse my ignorance.

Do i need anything else to make the integration kit work? Does it plug directly into the OEM radio? I want a direct source, not one of those FM transmitter things.

Going to be put into my wifes 2004 Wagon w/OEM Bose radio.

thanks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I'm new to the iPod world, so please excuse my ignorance.

Do i need anything else to make the integration kit work? Does it plug directly into the OEM radio? I want a direct source, not one of those FM transmitter things.

Going to be put into my wifes 2004 Wagon w/OEM Bose radio.

thanks!
[/b]
you are correct. it goes directly into the stock head unit. This is a plug and plug system, and this will also allow you to use the steering controls as well. this is just as if you would play a cd. the sound is clearrr.

·
Registered
259 Posts
[mr burns] Exxxcellent [/mr burns]

So $100 shipped? I don't wanna bring any drama, but my last recent buy on these forums did not go so well...do you have any ebay feedback or something. I'm sorry to have to ask...

thanks.

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[mr burns] Exxxcellent [/mr burns]

So $100 shipped? I don't wanna bring any drama, but my last recent buy on these forums did not go so well...do you have any ebay feedback or something. I'm sorry to have to ask...

thanks.
[/b]
no i dont have any feed back. I have only sold 2 things over the internet. One of the guy siad he was going to put in good feeback, but i dunno if he did or not. but yeah it is $100 shipped, I have the pic on there with the sings, and i have been on the boards for awhile. You will get ur goods, dont worry. PM me if you want.

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
If you pay him through Paypal using your credit card, you will be able to dispute it if the product doesn't show up.

He's been a member here for about a year and has over 200 posts. I wouldn't think he would screw you over, but I know what you mean about being leary about sending stuff.

·
Registered
259 Posts
thanks for the reply.

PM sent :)

·
Registered
259 Posts
iPod kit SOLD!

Payment sent.

thanks!

·
Registered
344 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
iPod kit SOLD!

Payment sent.

thanks!
[/b]
payment received, I will trymy best to ship out today,but if not today then tomm at the lastest. Thanks

1 - 20 of 20 Posts