Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, this is the second part of my sale...i have a mint, first production unit of GReddy's EVO2 exhaust system for the V6....i dont have pictures at the moment, but i can take them upon request. Im prepared to go as low as $550 for this...need to sell ASAP. Exhaust MSRP is $1000, online it is listing for at least $800.

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
I had a Greddy Evo exhaust on my SI ... it sounded great. I haven't heard any sound clips of this exhaust on the 6s.

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
don't know if anyone has clips yet? he did the prototyping for the 6s as i did it for the 6i.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I had a Greddy Evo exhaust on my SI ... it sounded great. I haven't heard any sound clips of this exhaust on the 6s.
[/b]
yep i did the prototyping as mrtea said...but never got the chance to put the thing on...u can stick prolly both fists in the muffler opening...its that huge! as far as soundwise im assuming it'll sound something similar to the Accord V6 GReddy exhaust...

Refer to Buying/Selling Rules
[/b]
woops...yeah i will tag next time :D

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Damn, I'll keep the post open (And I don't want any nasty PM's saying why did you leave his open without a tag) only because this is a one of a kind piece that he undoubtebly owns...

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
there's a guy up north that might be interested, but i think price would be too high for him. if you are "willing" to come down at all i'll let him know, otherwise i know he won't be interested.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Damn, I'll keep the post open (And I don't want any nasty PM's saying why did you leave his open without a tag) only because this is a one of a kind piece that he undoubtebly owns...
[/b]
thanx wiggum...and yep it is one of a kind...the very first unit to come out of the factory in japan...still smells new too even, after a year :D. MrTea, i want to keep the price at the $600 level at least...nothing really below that cause i think this may also be worth something...unfortunetly GReddy didnt give me a certificate or anything :(. Please let me know ASAP...by 2nite even...i will be leaving the country tommorow evening so i would like to wrap this up :)

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
ok so one buyer i had backed out (he had bought the Injen catback already). Im back in town and the exhaust is back up for sale...please pm me ur offers cause i need the money ASAP

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
I'll take it for $50 as I already said. I highly doubt you'll get your asking price, other exhausts can be had brand new for a similar value, and you didn't even buy yours.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Where in SoCal are you would you allow local pick up so I wouldn't have to pay for shipping? (If I can scrape up some $$)

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
he's less that 30 min from you, so that should be easy

1 - 20 of 40 Posts