Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of our customers bought this exhaust system last week, had it installed, and then decided that the look wasn't for him. He didn't realize that the mufflers and tips would be so large. Because it was installed, the car was driven a few miles, and the original packaging was thrown out, we could not accept a return on this merchandise, but told the customer that we would try to sell it for him as "used," even though it was only used for a day and is still in brand new condition.

I don't have any pictures of the exact system at this time, though this customer should be sending me some within the next week. He doesn't have a digital camera and will be sending normal photos. Despite this, considering the timeframes involved, I am convinced that this could not be in anything but emaculate condition.

If you'd like to see an example of what the system looks like (or hear it), so as to decide if you'd like it for yourself, you can see pictures of it, and get sound clips at the bottom of this page:
http://www.cardomain.com/ride/368254/4 (Thanks MrTea)

The customer is willing to sell it for half of the price he paid (which was $799.95), plus the cost of shipping, which is estimated to be around $50 to $75. The customer is located in Rochester, NY. The closer you are, the cheaper it will be. Local pickup could also be arranged.

So, to summarize:

Greddy EVO Cat-Back Exhaust for Mazda 6i (2.3L) used for 1-2 days (driven approx 5 miles), in brand new condition, for $399 plus shipping.

If you've been looking for this exhaust, you'll probably never see it for this cheap again, so now would be a good time to buy.

I will be facilitating the transaction on behalf of the customer, so please shoot me a PM if you are interested. First come, first served.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I replied to your PM.
Wow I thought I would be last in line for this.

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
If alfaro hasnt allready decided upon getting, let me know I am interested. Not a definite tho so dont count me as buying it for sure at the moment. If he does not purchase it let me know and I will decide upon it when and if that time comes.

·
Registered
382 Posts
damnit! thats my price range! for such an expensive piece too! why couldn't he wait till after my birthday !?!?!? damnit!

·
Registered
1,781 Posts
is it me or do those sound clips not work?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.