Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey, im selling a glacier silver shark fin antenna. It has been on my car a little more than a month, and is in perfect condition, with about 5 coats of wax on it. It wont come with a gasket, but im sure you could get one at home depot or the like, or even call visual garage and get one. I bought it in the group buy. Im looking for $60 shipped because it is in perfect condition but doesnt come with the gasket. Thanks for looking. I am located in northern NJ.

mods: I know the rules, and i will post a picture as soon as i get home from work tonight.

EDIT: Pics tomorrow, i was stuck at work and now its dark..

·
Registered
470 Posts
If you can do 40 shipped we might be talking

·
Registered
704 Posts
Hey, im selling a glacier silver shark fin antenna. It has been on my car a little more than a month, and is in perfect condition, with about 5 coats of wax on it. It wont come with a gasket, but im sure you could get one at home depot or the like, or even call visual garage and get one. I bought it in the group buy. Im looking for $60 shipped because it is in perfect condition but doesnt come with the gasket. Thanks for looking. I am located in northern NJ.

mods: I know the rules, and i will post a picture as soon as i get home from work tonight.

EDIT: Pics tomorrow, i was stuck at work and now its dark..
[/b]
Pics? Where are you located?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts