Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have:

1.) a set of Mazda 6s chrome tailight Kit (part # 0000-8Z-H15). This retails from Mazda for $290, its yours for 200 shipped.

2.) Garmin Streetpilot 2650. Comes with everything...Map cd's, instructions, unit, various types of power adapters, remote, touch screen, and 2 different mounting units for car use. Can hook up to any USB port to update maps and other information. Yours for $350 shipped.

3.) Also from Mazdausa.com, a rear finisher with chrome finisher (part #G22B-V3-075F), MSRP is $150...It is yours for 75 shipped. SOLD

4.) Finally a sirius reciever box with Antenna for an Alpine radio connected via AI-Net. Will sell for $75 shipped as well.

Pm if interested...Thanks

For pictures.... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/riptide14/album?.dir=/2736re2

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bump 2

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
anyone??

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
still around. No word back from last PM

·
Registered
107 Posts
pm sent on Garmin

Pm sent again sorry I just saw the link for pics. God bless

·
Registered
82 Posts
check your pm's

·
Registered
18 Posts
I have:

1.) a set of Mazda 6s chrome tailight Kit (part # 0000-8Z-H15). This retails from Mazda for $290, its yours for 200 shipped.

2.) Garmin Streetpilot 2650. Comes with everything...Map cd's, instructions, unit, various types of power adapters, remote, touch screen, and 2 different mounting units for car use. Can hook up to any USB port to update maps and other information. Yours for $350 shipped.

3.) Also from Mazdausa.com, a rear finisher with chrome finisher (part #G22B-V3-075F), MSRP is $150...It is yours for 75 shipped. SOLD

4.) Finally a sirius reciever box with Antenna for an Alpine radio connected via AI-Net. Will sell for $75 shipped as well.

Pm if interested...Thanks

For pictures.... http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/riptide14/album?.dir=/2736re2
[/b]

Will this sirius reciever work with the factory head unit?

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Will this sirius reciever work with the factory head unit?
[/b]

Not unless you have an AI-Net plug in it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The sirius reciever will only work if you have an Alpine stereo that has an AI-Net plug. The sirius box also has an extra AI-net plug in case you already run a CD-changer or something of that sort. Will accept any offers for this, as I am not using it anymore

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Bump

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
How does the Garmin mount to the dash? Is it suction or adhesive? and.. would it still function properly if placed in the dash compartment?
[/b]

I have it on the dash right now with adhesive. But it also comes with this weighted mount that is adhesive free. I can see no problems with it work in the dash. The Antenna for the unit is on the back side of it, so as long as there is a line of sight out of the windshield/ outside it would work fine. Here is a sight with some more specific details. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking to sell and am about to put it on ebay since it looks like they are actually selling there.

http://www.chumbo.com/info.aspx?id=239238&...e=11-15746427-2

Edit: By doing a quick google search I found that they do offer add-on antenna's for like 20-30 bucks which would allow you to run it from the compartment box to wherever you wanted to aquire a signal if it did not do so as is.

·
Registered
650 Posts
I have it on the dash right now with adhesive. But it also comes with this weighted mount that is adhesive free. I can see no problems with it work in the dash. The Antenna for the unit is on the back side of it, so as long as there is a line of sight out of the windshield/ outside it would work fine. Here is a sight with some more specific details. Let me know if you are interested. I am looking to sell and am about to put it on ebay since it looks like they are actually selling there.

http://www.chumbo.com/info.aspx?id=239238&...e=11-15746427-2

Edit: By doing a quick google search I found that they do offer add-on antenna's for like 20-30 bucks which would allow you to run it from the compartment box to wherever you wanted to aquire a signal if it did not do so as is.
[/b]
I am interesed... but only get paid once/ month. I could take if off your hands when I get paid around Nov 5, however I think my best offer would be 300 including shipping costs. If your willing to do that and can hold off until then, I will take it.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am interesed... but only get paid once/ month. I could take if off your hands when I get paid around Nov 5, however I think my best offer would be 300 including shipping costs. If your willing to do that and can hold off until then, I will take it.
[/b]

Has anyone does business with this Member??? He claims to be in a paypal dispute and can only send a check, but I can wait to ship until it clears. No offense to you JCosper, but with all the A-holes on here stealing stuff and sending fake info I wanted to cover myself before trying to do business. Thanks

Also anyone have a good suggestion of a better way to do this? Certified check???

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Has anyone does business with this Member??? He claims to be in a paypal dispute and can only send a check, but I can wait to ship until it clears. No offense to you JCosper, but with all the A-holes on here stealing stuff and sending fake info I wanted to cover myself before trying to do business. Thanks

Also anyone have a good suggestion of a better way to do this? Certified check???
[/b]
Remember that any check can be counterfeited or altered, including checks claiming to be official bank checks. However if you are truly concern, then you can possibly have your bank call the buyer's bank to verify information/account standing/etc.

·
Registered
650 Posts
fearturtle03: No complaint from me on you checking things out... I am 100% okay with doing either a certified check or a personal check. I dont wish to do a MO bc there is no way for me to track that I have sent you the money. (Thats me covering my end)

I think anyone will agree that there is nothing wrong with taking my personal check, AS LONG AS you wait on it to clear. Which I am 100% okay with as you absolutely must do that. I can do certified if you like... but in reality there isnt much difference bc like dawei213 said, anything can be fabricated. The only advantage to a certified is... that there is no chance of it bouncing, its just like cash assuming it is not counterfit.

I was offering a personal check b/c I have no problem with you waiting on your bank to clear it, and that keeps me from spending money on the certified check and having to drive to the bank. (The bank I deal wi is about 25min from my house and or office.)

Nobody on this board knows me... if you like, log onto: www.kyhorsepower.com, my username there is "Cosper". You can PM the following people:

Fasterthanyou (friend of mine)
N4cer (friend of mine)
KAOS (friend of mine)
Saul (the owner of the board)
AP (Admin on the board)
Andy (Admin on the board)

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
fearturtle03: No complaint from me on you checking things out... I am 100% okay with doing either a certified check or a personal check. I dont wish to do a MO bc there is no way for me to track that I have sent you the money. (Thats me covering my end)

I think anyone will agree that there is nothing wrong with taking my personal check, AS LONG AS you wait on it to clear. Which I am 100% okay with as you absolutely must do that. I can do certified if you like... but in reality there isnt much difference bc like dawei213 said, anything can be fabricated. The only advantage to a certified is... that there is no chance of it bouncing, its just like cash assuming it is not counterfit.

I was offering a personal check b/c I have no problem with you waiting on your bank to clear it, and that keeps me from spending money on the certified check and having to drive to the bank. (The bank I deal wi is about 25min from my house and or office.)

Nobody on this board knows me... if you like, log onto: www.kyhorsepower.com, my username there is "Cosper". You can PM the following people:

Fasterthanyou
N4cer
KAOS
Saul (the owner of the board)
[/b]

Sounds good to me. Personal Check will be fine then.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts