Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I tried to use this once, and then it sat in the box until now. Since I'm selling my MS6 and purchasing a truck, I can no longer pretend I'll use this.

It comes with everything that was in the box.

Asking $160 shipping included.

I will ship it priority as soon as payment is made. Paypal is my preferred method.

You can e-mail me with any questions at [email protected]

Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
581 Posts
Hey man. Does this have to hook up to the obdII port or something? Or does it work off of sensors? I visited the website but couldnt really tell.. It said "through the cigarette lighter" but I'm a little skeptical.

Let me know. I will definitely buy this for my camaro if it doesnt have to hook up to any special port.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey man. Does this have to hook up to the obdII port or something? Or does it work off of sensors? I visited the website but couldnt really tell.. It said "through the cigarette lighter" but I'm a little skeptical.

Let me know. I will definitely buy this for my camaro if it doesnt have to hook up to any special port.

I used to have one of these when I had a mustang(i have no idea what happened to it) anyway, it only has to be plugged into your cig. lighter and balanced in the mount, input the vehicles weight and red line, then to make it work it runs through a quick set up, which consists of revving your engine a few times and holding it there for a few seconds during which it measures the small changes in the power to determine engine speed, then it used accelerometers to get the other data it needs to calculate hp which is at the wheel not the engine, as far as I could tell it was very accuate, and that was like 8 years ago when I had mine. I would love to have another one, but I've been laid off since August, so I don't have money to blow on toys.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts