Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you need a reference as to who I am, I am a moderator on my350z.com and I have a +21 trader rating and on ebay I have a +30 rating, neither with any negative feedback. My350z.com iTrader Rating

If you are still uncomfortable pm me and I will send you my cell # so we can speak about this.

I am going with a different setup - bigger wheels and darker (black instead of gunmetal)

These wheels are G-Games by Rays Wolf 77 1 Piece wheels, they are 5x114.3 bolt patter and 17x7.5 with a +42 offset all around.

The tires are Nitto Neogen 235/50/17R and 245/50/17R, good tire life left. They were made for cars with negative camber so they are designed to last longer. Had them on for about 8k miles, should last at least another 17k.

I have spacers on my wheels to accomodate for the offset, I will include those if you want for a small additional price. I have only had the wheels since July, tires since March - Autoxed once. These are made by RAYS, the same manufacturer as Volk. They are lightweight, 19 pounds a piece. My stock 17"s were 26 pounds a piece. They are forged so they are really solid.

Looking for $600 LOCAL, $720 SHIPPED without tires, $950 SHIPPED with.

I am also open to offers.

Right now these are still on my car and it's dark out so I can't take a picture with the sign in there, but once I get the new wheels in and the old one's off I will take a new picture. For now here are the pictures that I have currently:

Driver Front:

Driver Rear:

Passenger Front:

Passenger Rear:

Realized that I couldn't have two threads, so I will consilidate in this one, here are the other wheels I have for sale:

These are Konig Trouble rims(no tires), and one is 19"x 8" and the other is 19"x 9". Bolt pattern is 5 x 114.3 with a 30 mm offset. I purchased these from a friend intending to complete the set and put them on my car, but I am going to go a different direction. Structurally there is nothing wrong with the rims, there are no bends. On the rear wheel there is a section (highlighted with the rectangle in the picture) that has some curb rash. The front rim has a very small spec of curb rash (highlighted by the circle in the picture below). These sell for about $200 a piece new!

I have them on ebay, but if you want to buy them I will end it early for you for $300 shipped or you can buy it on there.

http://filebox.vt.edu/users/mrpratt/FS102506/ebayfront.jpg
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/mrpratt/FS102506/ebayrear.jpg
http://filebox.vt.edu/users/mrpratt/FS102506/ebaysides.jpg

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The rims alone were $1000, tires another $500. I'm basically trying to sell them for the price of the rims, the tires are pretty much new.

I don't think anyone with a 6 would need the spacers, so I will do $1000 shipped for anyone on here. And if you can find lightweight forged wheels AND tires for $1000 shipped (even some that are only 4 months old) then please point me in the right direction because I have been shopping in the wrong places lol

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
man.... i dont think that fat tires can fit our fender?? enlightment, wheel gurus? can a 245 really fit a 7.5?

but seriously, i love this tires... if it's a go from the gurus, i might consider this !!

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
a 245 really will fit a 7.5, and safely too. I have been running this setup since july and haven't had one issue.

now as far as it fitting your fender, that I don't know for sure since I don't have a 6. What I can do tho, if you are seriously considering this setup, is get in touch with one of the members that is in school here and go over there and test fit it. I could do that Friday pending his availability. Just let me know.

Mike

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=63144

245's being put on a 6 :)

http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?showtopic=62616

same guy talking about 245's :)

Looks like they will fit! The 245's are only in the back, so they don't have to turn or anything, the 235's are the front, so you should be good.

Besides, you are basically paying nothing for the tires even though I would say they have at least 75% of their life left, you could get new tires if you really wanted. The g-games wheels go for $257 a piece on discount tire direct.

Let me know if you want to work out a deal ;)

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i m going to ask questions in the wheels section...

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
sounds good, let me know what you find out.

In the instance that it is the tires that are too big, but you are still interested in the rims, I can look into seeing how much it would cost me to get those tires off of the rims and you can buy just the rims - I can sell the tires elsewhere.

Unfortunately I can't take much off the price, I could probably do $900 or $850 shipped depending on where you are.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
the buyer backed out, so everything is still available.

If you want the Rims I will do $720 shipped anywhere

If you want the tires I will do $250 shipped anywhere

I still have available one spacer that is 5mm H&R Track I will do $45 shipped (no extended bolts but you dont need them with this small of a spacer)

Bump!

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
Wouldn't the use of the space push the wheels closer to the fender? Or is using the space going to have the same effect as using a +47mm wheel?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yes it would move the wheel closer to the fender

i was copying and pasting that post though from the my350z.com forum so I didn't really expect anyone here to buy it lol

p.s. i think it would make the wheel a +37 offset since it moves it out?

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
these are still for sale, but i have a correction, the tires are

225/50/17 front
and
235/50/17 rear

i had it mixed up before.. that prob doesnt help you all but just thought i would update and bump!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts