Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took part in the group buy for the Car-LED tails, so I will no longer be needing these tails.

PLEASE NOTE: THESE ARE NOT THE CAR-LED TAILS! (But they do still look very sexy ;))

They came alittle smoked when I bought them, but I smoked them alittle more myself with some Night Shade. They are in perfect working condition! The only thing you may find wrong with them is that one of the inner tails has a few bubble spots when I night shaded it, but it's not very noticeable at all. (See picture below)

I bought these tails for $171.99 brand new from ebay and have had them on now for about 6 months. Brad also has these tails and can asset to how good they are. Great fitment, really bright LEDs, and very easy to install. All plug and play.

03-05 06 07 08 MAZDA6 MAZDA 6 4PC SMOKE LED TAIL LIGHTS: eBay Motors (item 190427785179 end time Aug-12-10 17:21:07 PDT)

I'm looking to get $150 shipped for these. (US only, sorry Canaduh.)

Very unnoticeable bubbles in the night shade.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I will also agree that these tails are very nice and work great. I have had these for over 2 years now and love them. The buyer will be happy with this product.
Good luck with the sale.

·
Registered
382 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bump! =)

·
Registered