Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If the ad is up its still available
Hey everyone, I've got a double din dash kit for manual controls. I had it on my 2006 Mazda 6, sold the Mazda after having her for over a decade, got to almost 160k miles, was a sad day to see her go. Anyways, selling the dash kit I got about 3-4 years ago. Works great, all buttons and lights and such work. Includes everything you see, harness and such. Asking $100obo shipped. I will get a picture with the piece of paper and date and username and such asap but for now here are some pictures and a link to the listing on my Facebook:

·
Super Moderator
17,575 Posts
Hey @blondeham - I don't know if this was something that JUST happened or did in the past and I never got a notification for it, but I just had to manually approve either the thread itself or one of your replies (it didn't specify) - That means it's possible the post never got through to the rest of the forum until now. My best guess is it happened because you're not technically allowed to post in classifieds until you have 50 total posts.

Regardless, it's definitely visible now and free bump.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey @blondeham - I don't know if this was something that JUST happened or did in the past and I never got a notification for it, but I just had to manually approve either the thread itself or one of your replies (it didn't specify) - That means it's possible the post never got through to the rest of the forum until now. My best guess is it happened because you're not technically allowed to post in classifieds until you have 50 total posts.

Regardless, it's definitely visible now and free bump.
Oh thank you! I was wondering why I wasn't getting much interest. I understand the forum classifieds rule about getting a piece of paper with date and forum username so I will do that next time I am in town.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts