Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
item is 100% brand new in the box.this is the kit that will run you $1700 from any local dealership. never been taken out of the box.parting with the car before I had the chance to install. asking $1150 shipped obo.
part number is RAMS-8M-H05

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
WOW! Great deal, did you order them for a Mazda6 or MSP6? and what payment are you willing to take?
I would love to have them.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Any pics? Will this fit both the 6i and 6s? What year models?

How much if picked up locally?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
item is 100% brand new in the box.this is the kit that will run you $1700 from any local dealership. never been taken out of the box.parting with the car before I had the chance to install. asking $1150 shipped obo.
[/b]
Just FYI, they are $1230 from sabrina...

Anyways, they are manufactured by HKS (per Sabrina)

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
[/b]

Just FYI, they are $1230 from sabrina...

Anyways, they are manufactured by HKS (per Sabrina)
[/b]
Showcase: $1340.70 ($110.70 ship). And he did say local dealer, still a good price for a NIB item.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
I said that I thought they were HKS, Matt.

From what I saw pre-rebadging, they looked like the HKS ones I used to sell at Showcase.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
Revenant
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing