Mazda 6 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Crap, I just typed a whole posting and then IE did some crap and lost it for me. *Sigh*
Alright here's a shorter version of what I already typed once.
I've been gone a long time because of a new job, have no time for many things such as hanging out in forums or messing with cars. Too bad too, I miss it.
As a step to get my car back to stock for a possible sale I am selling my wheels on ebay. I wanted to give a heads up to 6club member since I love these wheels so much and they do fit our car. Although I did roll my rear fenders if you've not lowered the car these should fit just fine I would think. I had 225/45 Toyos on them and it was a great ride, cornered really well. If you have already or purchase springs you likely will want to roll the fenders to avoid rubbing in hard turns. You might even get brave and use 235/45s.

Here is the ebay link

As a special bonus to 6club members, if one of you buys these wheels I'll throw in a set of Gorrilla lock lugs and send you the cert I have that has some code on it I think you use for replacements and such. Maybe not much, but I wanted to offer a little bonus to club members only.

Hopefully I can find some time to do some catching up here. I still have some CPE issues to resolve and I lost touch with how things panned out w/headers and such. Peace.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Man, if only you had posted this a month or 2 ago I would have been all over it! What are you doing with the exhaust?

·
Registered
2,661 Posts
Crap, I just typed a whole posting and then IE did some crap and lost it for me. *Sigh*
Alright here's a shorter version of what I already typed once.
I've been gone a long time because of a new job, have no time for many things such as hanging out in forums or messing with cars. Too bad too, I miss it.
As a step to get my car back to stock for a possible sale I am selling my wheels on ebay. I wanted to give a heads up to 6club member since I love these wheels so much and they do fit our car. Although I did roll my rear fenders if you've not lowered the car these should fit just fine I would think. I had 225/45 Toyos on them and it was a great ride, cornered really well. If you have already or purchase springs you likely will want to roll the fenders to avoid rubbing in hard turns. You might even get brave and use 235/45s.

Here is the ebay link

As a special bonus to 6club members, if one of you buys these wheels I'll throw in a set of Gorrilla lock lugs and send you the cert I have that has some code on it I think you use for replacements and such. Maybe not much, but I wanted to offer a little bonus to club members only.

Hopefully I can find some time to do some catching up here. I still have some CPE issues to resolve and I lost touch with how things panned out w/headers and such. Peace. [/b]

sorry about your IE experience, might I suggest Firefox? http://getfirefox.com

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
any pictures of the wheels on your car?
[/b]
Here's a couple back when I still had the stock springs.

Man, if only you had posted this a month or 2 ago I would have been all over it! What are you doing with the exhaust?
[/b]
Most things will be for sale as I get the chance to part it out. Whoever buys the car better like the short shifter though cause that's a permanent install. :)

·
Registered
6,771 Posts
Since you haven't been on in here in a while, you've probably missed the new rules. We no longer permit linking to eBay auctions.
Sorry!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.