Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, im trading in the mazda 6 so some stuff has to go..

there is a hairline .5 inch crack near the bottom corner where the navigation is.. its small but can be fixed easily... color matched.. this came from my 2006 mazda 6..

it comes with the dash kit only with the circuit board.. you will use ur original heater control knobs/and heater trim rings from your original cd player..

Im asking a best offer price of 425 shipped within united states..
i will accept offers.

·
Registered
5,733 Posts
yea. the 06+ is a different radio, and entire center console. if you look at his pics, u will see his radio has a different side trim then ours also.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the hazard button will be placed in the glove box.. the wire is expended and the switch simply mounts with double sided tape or velcro..

·
Registered
84 Posts
Dammit Dammit, I want it BUT I'm shelling out $2,000+ this month on my Polk Audio's for the house (4 TSi500's, CS20, PSW110 and 2 Si100's). If you still have it in a month it's mine. Gotta get my priority's straight and start dumping cash back into my car. Lemme sell some shit on eBay, I'll have enough to buy it soon in my PayPal.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright i have one pending guy right now.. if you get money in paypal within a few days PM me and ill send you my paypal email.. and i already have it boxed up ready to ship..

1 - 20 of 30 Posts