Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to sell it but I got a fiberglass project that will be replacing this. This is a custom box I built out of 3/4 MDF ported to Specs for a IDQ 12. It is tuned to 28 hz and is the perfect sql setup. Its wired to 4 ohms but can also be wired to 1 ohm. It sounds damn near perfect. I recommend 250-600 watts to it.

Here are some pics of it.

if you want to see the build process you can check my SD site here

The box building

Im asking $350 for the box, sub and grill as seen. I live in NJ and Im willing to meet someone around the area as Im not shipping it because of the size.

email me at [email protected] if your interested or ask me here.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol someone who cant even follow them, is trying to enforce them. Why not let him know what he did wrong, that was done for you. ;)
Nice looking box btw
[/b]
K read the rules. I cant take a pic with my name on it because I dont have a camera. Im offering to meet someone to pick it up so a scam isnt really relevant considering no money will exchange hands untill they actually have the item. If you dont think its legit, do a search under my name and youll see many posts about my system including this box.

Maybe this will help the suspicious. The latest pic of my box with my new amps. Not hosted on SD. I'm doing all I can to follow the rules.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
lol someone who cant even follow them, is trying to enforce them. Why not let him know what he did wrong, that was done for you. ;)
Nice looking box btw
[/b]
Why tell him when it's easier to just point them to the rules so they can do the work themselves.

plus he already read them now... Free Bump.....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts