Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I'm selling my CPE MAFci system for the 2003 6s, non-tunable. This includes cleaning kit and all parts except the scotch locks and zip ties. I'll have to hunt for the install instructions, if I can't find them then just contact CPE and they'll send you some.

I'm asking $450 for the intake.

I also have a set of straight pipes with Magnaflow tips, these are direct bolt on for the 6s.

I'm asking $90 for the pipes.

Edit: Free shipping within the US.

Below is a pic of the straight pipes. I assume you all know what the intake looks like.

Attachments

·
Registered
981 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I may be selling the car in the future and I'd rather have the money. I've inherited alot of problems with the car and the MAFci system only makes it worse. Its causing too much strain on me and my GF with having to put up with it.

The thing works fine, just the car doesn't...

As much as I love it, I just can't afford to be SOL when my warranty is up this July.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Hey guys, I'm selling my CPE MAFci system for the 2003 6s, non-tunable. This includes cleaning kit and all parts except the scotch locks and zip ties. I'll have to hunt for the install instructions, if I can't find them then just contact CPE and they'll send you some.

I also have a set of straight pipes with Magnaflow tips, these are direct bolt on for the 6s.

Below is a pic of the straight pipes. I assume you all know what the intake looks like.
[/b]

FOR THE PIPES DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE...ANY MORE ADD ONS....JUST ADD IT TO THE EXISTING EXHAUST?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
FOR THE PIPES DO I NEED ANYTHING ELSE...ANY MORE ADD ONS....JUST ADD IT TO THE EXISTING EXHAUST?
[/b]
1. They will bolt right on with nothing else needed (hence direct bolt on)

2. Please do not type messages in all caps

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
They bolt on right at the y-pipe split at the rear axle and replace the mufflers. I've heard these in person, they sound unbelievably sick. I was behind this car for a lot of aggressive driving a few weekends ago and that thing was freakin' singing!

·
Registered
799 Posts
Is there any way you can get better pics of those pipes? Do you have pics of when they were on the car? Also how does the sound compare to a full magnaflow setup?

I am pretty interested in them but will need better pics.

Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
I'll stand in line for the pipes too if they are totally bolt on. that way if they get too loud i can swap back and forth. =)

Also, like jePP, any chance of a mid way meeting point?

·
Registered
87 Posts

[/b]

i can give $100 for them and talk about picking them up also(where do u live?)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
About this Discussion
18 Replies
10 Participants
jePP
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing