1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Why oh why can't it be for a 2.3?? :(

·
Registered
232 Posts
Id sell mine to if it wasnt for the fact that i love the increase in HP and cant be without it. Ill sell it the day i sell my car though. lol

·
Registered
3,563 Posts
Id sell mine to if it wasnt for the fact that i love the increase in HP and cant be without it. Ill sell it the day i sell my car though. lol
[/b]
That doesn't help me, you don't have a 2.3 :tear: :laugh:

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i'd never sell it if i wasnt selling the car, after going back to stock the car is almost undrivable! I miss the sound too!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Scott, take another pic with your username, date, and www.mazda6club.com on a piece of paper. We updated our Buy/Sell rules a while back.

What are you getting, btw?
[/b]

damn rules (shame on me for not reading them, havent sold anything on here in quite a while) ! I will, and i will for the tires thread too, so you dont have to post on that one too :) Thanks.

Not sure yet, still looking around. Was looking at a new Civic, but havent made my mind up yet, with my new place and now driving a good distance in stop and go traffic to work, the 6cyl milage is killin me.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Why oh why can't it be for a 2.3?? :(
[/b]
My thoughts exactly! As soon as I saw the thread I started praying it was for the 2.3L. Why are you selling it anyway?
Nevermind, I just read your post. Slow typer here.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
damn rules (shame on me for not reading them, havent sold anything on here in quite a while) ! I will, and i will for the tires thread too, so you dont have to post on that one too :) Thanks.

Not sure yet, still looking around. Was looking at a new Civic, but havent made my mind up yet, with my new place and now driving a good distance in stop and go traffic to work, the 6cyl milage is killin me.
[/b]
It's cool, bump for a good price on a MAFci

·
Registered
389 Posts
interested as well if all else falls thru!

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2 new pictures following the forum rules, one shows the only wear on the intake, which is where it goes into the rubber holder into the wheel well. The intake was on the car for 20k miles, so the filter could probably use a cleaning but its not visably dirty, just easier to do it while its off the car. Still asking $375 plus shipping. PM me if interested.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Will this work on an 06 V6, or has the MAFci changed for this MY?

·
Registered
4,791 Posts
[/b]
Not you too! Say it ain't so. :tear:

Consider this a bump for a good price.

·
Registered
363 Posts
is this still available?

i can't get the link on the first page to work by the way...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts