Mazda 6 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going for $105 shipped. It has been updated by CP-E, so its ready to be installed. E-mail me or PM or IM me if interested. The mount was on the car ~6 months, it exhibited the rubber slipping out from the older CP-E mounts, so it was sent back to CP-E to be fixed. Got a second mount used to put on the car and sent this one back to CP-E to be fixed up. :)
[attachmentid=17259]

Payment info: I take paypal, however I can't take credit cards over paypal if that is an issue for anyone.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry dagtan, this isn't an auction.

PM'd
[/b]
Questions answered in my original post now.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Editted first post with a little payment info. Justin, you PMed me first, so technically you have first dibbs, its up to you if you wish to give it up to critical.

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
Editted first post with a little payment info. Justin, you PMed me first, so technically you have first dibbs, its up to you if you wish to give it up to critical.
[/b]
Thanks but I just bid on something else on ebay so when that ends in a day or so I will see if Critical has not sent money. If not then I will but I'll give it to him first

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
gremlyn why are you selling? I dont get it, did CP-E send you 2 engine mounts are you saying? [by the way i do have interest, so put me up as third dibs i guess]

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No the original mount (the one now for sale here) had the rubber slipping out issue that happened with the early mounts CP-E put out. Got second, used CP-E mount to put on the car so it wouldn't be out of commision and sent this one off to CP-E to be fixed up so the rubber doesn't slip out anymore. Since there is no need for 2 CP-E mounts on one car, its now for sale :)

·
Registered
436 Posts
so the rubber is slipping out of the one you are selling?
[/b]
Methinks you need to take a remedial reading course.

·
Registered
1,550 Posts
lol 35% of our graduates take remedial english. That was in the newspaper today. Funny u say that. W/e take me off the interest list i guess, i can buy a brand new one from CPE for 25 bones more.

·
Premium Member
7,221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The "old" one as I said had ~6 months of use, and the one I'm using is used also. So we're both getting old ones :p Its a perfectly good piece, of course backed by CP-E as any CP-E product would be.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.