Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So the story is that I finally had a reality check that the car I would love my 6 to be (awd, turboed, lsd) would be so ridiculously expensive to create with mods that I need to just consider getting another car at some point.
Based on that realization I have decided to do no further mods to the car for now which means the headers that I have yet to even receive are a no go.

What this means for you in the great 6 community is that I will sell you my headers now for a somewhat discounted price from even the group buy price (cheapest you'll ever pay for the NEW cat forward header system). So if you missed the group buy and are interested in these headers now is your chance.

If you are seriously interested (have the money to pay) PM me and we can discuss details. If you act quickly enough I will contact CP-E and have the headers shipped directly to you the new buyer at no cost.

If at a later date I have already received them we'd just have to negotiate shipping.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh man, local seller, if only this was a month and a half from now, I'd be all over this.
[/b]
Paypal takes credit cards I think. Pay it off in 6 wks. ;)

To be clear again it's the whole cat-forward exhaust kit from the group buy; I'll sell for a little under my cost (the group buy price) which to be honest I have to check on. Ballpark will be something like $1300, but I will discount the group buy price.

For comparison FROM NOW ON if you go add this kit to your cart at CP-E it comes to well over $1500. ($1565.92 to be exact) So I'll be saving you $200-300 minimum which is a good chunk towards installation.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
*bump*
Get on over to Crazy Buckeye's for INSANE deals on headers!
We're dealin. ;)

·
Registered
982 Posts
I also will most likely be selling the headers for a price around the same range, probably lower (healthy competition never hurts!) So there will most likely be at least 2 suppliers of the headers with y-pipe (w/ cats). I too will be able to have it shipped for free because my headers are staying at the CP-E shop untill my request. PM me for more details.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So is it exatcly the following?

CPE Long Tube Header System for Mazda 6 s (3.0L)
- Include longer accessory belt
- Include O2 sensor wire extensions
- Y-pipe with high-flow cats

Thanks
[/b]
Yes.
It's what you get from CP-E w/everything incl. the high flow cats.

I'm very interested. How much would it cost to install this?
[/b]
Anothony told me awhile back that it would take an experienced shop no more than 6 hours to do the install. Multiply that times their hourly rate or you might find someone to quote you a flat fee.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
*bump*
I had a few buyers interested but no one is able to go through with the actual purchase so these are still available. Hurry and I can have them shipped to you from CPE for free. After that we'll just have to discuss shipping costs.
It's a great system, lots of people have been interested, just a little pricier than a CAI. ;)
Time to get that 0% balance transfer offer from your credit card and put it to good use!

·
Registered
305 Posts
Hey man it's a great price but i've decided to hold off on the performance and go with the rims and new HU. But if you still have this layin' around later on when i get my funds back up i'll let you know!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
*Bump*
Had another buyer fall through. So far people are interested until it comes time to actually purchase the headers.

So again, read above for a full description, but I have the full cat forward CPE header kit (now sitting in my dining room) for sale at the lowest price I'm sure you'll ever see brand new.

PM me if you actually want to buy them please. Thanks.

*I can't check the forums or email during the day anymore but I will try to check every evening when I get home and respond.*

Oh and just to be clear I'm not some schmuck who's gonna rip you off and ship a rusty muffler 6 months later. I really do have the headers and will ship them to you the buyer in a timely manner using the method of your choice. :)
Seems to be a rash of "schmucks" going around lately.
runin1320 can provide a reference if need be.
See previous sale for reference. http://forum.mazda6club.com/index.php?show...6&hl=buckeye6v6

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
About this Discussion
26 Replies
17 Participants
Buckeye6V6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing