Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Full set (4 pieces) of the clear NA tails w/ chrome overlays. The overlays are removable if you don't like them. They sorta grew on me, so I left them on. Bought them off the boards a year and some change ago, took them off the car 4 months ago. About 2 inches of the overlay is missing from one light, but I never noticed it until just now when I was taking the pictures. They're selling new between 260 and 290 without the overlays. I'm asking 200.00.

More pictures available upon request.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
I might be interested..... can you post a pict of the part that is missing the overlay? Does the $200 include shipping?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I might be interested..... can you post a pict of the part that is missing the overlay? Does the $200 include shipping?
[/b]

Missing part of the overlay can be seen on the right. The price does not include shipping, but I'd be willing to split the shipping cost in the continental US.

I have individual pictures of each if requested.

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
ground shipping should only be like $20-30. If you are willing to do $200 with shipping included, then I probably could convince the wife to let me put a check in the mail the middle of next week.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts