Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well, time to get rid of some more body parts. If any SoCal people (with sedans) are interested in a CF trunk, hit me up. i honestly don't know what it sells for...i think like 550 or something? but i'm looking to get rid of it in combination with the trade of the stock trunk (don't care the color).

hit me up if you wanna come take a look at it. this is local only, no shipping, you need to come and get it if you want it.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Check out his cardomain site. last page
[/b]
that was a joke, yo. adam and bryan live together and park in the same garage... :p

·
Registered
82 Posts
bring it to vegas and trade cory, haha! I know that Cory loves here wing, but you never know. We'll even let you stay for free and let you park in the garage, haha!

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm most likely taking it off soon and throwing the stock one back on, so not really wanting to haul it to Vegas and take a new deck back. perhaps if it comes down to it i may. as far as Az, i'm not really looking to go that far at all, sorry.

but there are pics on the cardomain site, and i'll have it sitting here if anyone wants to come by and look at it.

·
Registered
690 Posts
hey bryan

i'll talk to you about it on aim or something

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I am not far anyways, but I am coming up your way in about 2 weeks, so with that said. I'll put dibs on it for tony since I know that he wants it

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
sounds good Socal, i'll even help install it!

i need a trade alond with this, can't let it go without another trunk in return....so don't know how that would work with Dabears?

Hoho, just hit me up whenever. and if for some reason someone want to keep their wing, i have no prob getting it with a couple holes where the wing went.

i really am sorry i can't ship, but just another benefit of being in socal i guess.

...i also have a 1 week (almost) old Seibon OEM hood if anyone is interested in that too?

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
I think that Tony is going to bring the trunk to San Diego and then we will get it up to you for trade, but He will work that out.

I, on the otherhand, am interested in the hood.

·
Registered
4,775 Posts
Either that, or if Bryan still has his stock trunk, then maybe he can wait the month or so until you come out, and then I can bring up the stocker when we swap them

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i don't mind waiting, but the first to come and get it has first dibs. it's just going to be sitting in the garage as soon as i have a day off to swap with my old one. i just don't want to spread things out, would rather someone come check it out and then do the swap so i know everything is good to go and no worries about issues in between.

·
Super Moderator
9,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
that would be fine, but like i told him, i'd rather it be seen first, just to be safe. the car has put like 3k on it with the trunk, so it's still pretty new.

but as i said in the original post, there are some things that aren't perfect....seems no one that looks at it really cares, they just say eeewwww. i just feel better when the purchasing makes those decisions themselves....with any product.

...some pics

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
About this Discussion
54 Replies
21 Participants
DraGkuLa
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing