Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a black center console that had heated seats (buttons are gone) see pic to see what is included (also has ashtray part but not the flip lid and I have the surround for the shifter I may be willing to sell but it has a scratch)
want $50 shipped (just because its big)

auto dim mirror I bought off ebay(has compass but no homelink), dont have time to mess with trying to install it I paid $50 plus shipping want $45 shipped

havent sold anything on these forums before but I have bought and sold on hardforum and ebay
I ship with fedex ground normally but can ship express if you want to pay a little extra
will consider offers or trades

heatware id bladeiai
ebay id bladeiai
aim bladeiai
email [email protected]

thanks

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
if you mean has it been used then yes it is
[/b]
I can not tell from the pics but any cracks, does everything work no problems with the compass. Will it come with the adapter wire to hook it up? Still have dibs. More pics if you could

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can not tell from the pics but any cracks, does everything work no problems with the compass. Will it come with the adapter wire to hook it up? Still have dibs. More pics if you could
[/b]
I havent actually tried it but it has no cracks or scratches it came with a plug that plugs into the back of the mirror, it has 2 wires(i would guess just for power as it seems to have all the sensors and everything onboard) I havent actually tried it but I will try hooking it up to power tomrrow and make sure it comes on and I will get some more pics too

·
Registered
2,296 Posts
I havent actually tried it but it has no cracks or scratches it came with a plug that plugs into the back of the mirror, it has 2 wires(i would guess just for power as it seems to have all the sensors and everything onboard) I havent actually tried it but I will try hooking it up to power tomrrow and make sure it comes on and I will get some more pics too
[/b]
Great do that and I will paypal the money ASAP! Thanks

·
Registered
363 Posts
what do you have in place of that center console now? any pics??

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
4 Participants
Justins6s
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing