Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Need to sell these wheels asap for several reasons.

These wheels are in EXCELLENT condition, brand new set of all four wheels.

They are the new 5Zigen Pro Racer GN+ wheels in Hyperblack.
18 x 7.5" +48 offset, fit excellent, no rubbing with my H Techs.
Custom made/fit for the Mazda6.
The inside of the wheel and the sides of the spokes are painted gunmetal, and looks HOT. You cannot see the dirt or grime when they get dirty, like chrome/silver wheels.
The above wheels weigh in at 21lbs.

Tires are Falken Ziex 512s 225/40/18, also brand new.

We are an authorized 5Zigen dealer (not direct, but through a major distributor) and are letting these wheels go AT WHOLESALE.

Includes all 20 brand new lug nuts and center caps.

I drove the car with these wheels for only about 7 miles, from the warehouse. The pictures below are installed on my own Mazda6 and do not show the center caps (which will be included). I should ahve the center caps late this week or Monday/Tuesday of next week.

The price I am letting these go, again, is at wholesale, includes the tires mounted/balanced on the wheels.

The wheels turn lots of heads for those 7 miles I drive them, haha, at every red light, I see people looking straght down at them.

Price we are letting these go are for only $1690 + actual S/H.

Pictures:

Any questions, please feel free to post!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Sexy wheels!

·
Registered
810 Posts
wow, if these were 17x7.5 i would be all over it....

bump bump

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
looks bronze to me.... probably the sunlight...

but i love this wheel... too bad i m kinda broke right now, and i m guessing the shipping to canada is high...

·
Registered
905 Posts
looks bronze to me.... probably the sunlight...

but i love this wheel... too bad i m kinda broke right now, and i m guessing the shipping to canada is high...
[/b]
the bronze wheels have a polished lip. So i THINK these are the hyper black. But the pictures make it knda hard to tell.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hyperblack is sort of a shiny gunmetal... also known as Machined finish.

These wheels are priced because they are performance wheels, but again, I am selling these at wholesale cost!

Any questions, please let me know. I would like to sell them ASAP.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
These are very very smooth and quite tires, excellent ratings.

I need to sell these ASAP. I can even sell the buyer anythign else they want at wholesale cost as an incentive :)

I can also resell you whichever wheels you like in any size/color/finish, as long as 5Zigen has them in stock. If not, they are special order.

Any questions, please post, thanks for the comments, I would LOVE to keep these on the car, but don't need these wheels right now.

·
Registered
3,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Well, not custom, but the 5Zigen website states these are a great for for the Mazda6. I also have hub-centric rings, which I didn't use when installing the wheels.

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
i love the gn+, it is 1 of my favorite rims.... but can you tell me the shipping price thru USPS? thanks..

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
About this Discussion
15 Replies
11 Participants
maddog20/20
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing