Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm putting my Black Racing Bumper for sale because I can't afford to have fiberglass on a daily driven car. I've spent over $1000 to get it fixed twice, and now it's double reinforced with fiberglass on both sides for extra durability.

This bumper is going for $429 + Shipping which is $100 from Erebuni, and they're the only place that sells this bumper separately. Any body shop will charge you $500+ to fit and paint a fiberglass bumper. This bumper is painted two tone. The grille is black and so are the fog housings, and the bumper is Steel Gray Metallic. This bumper is a full piece bumper meaning that the grille is attached to the bumper along with the fog housings. The fitment is 1000% and just slides over the existing holes on your Mazda 6. There are some minor spider cracks on the top grille, but aren't noticeable unless you put your nose to them, and in now way do the cracks show through the grille meaning that it's under the paint. The paint is fresh on the bumper. I repainted it 3 weeks ago. To repaint the bumper it should cost no more than $150 - $200. My loss is your gain guys. This bumper is extremely hard to come by now.

My asking price is $450 + Shipping which I think is fair for a perfectly fitted and painted bumper considering a brand new one will cost $900-$1200 painted and fitted. I would prefer local pickup since it might cost about $100 to ship this thing out. I'm pretty firm on my price considering how much this bumper really costs, but I will still consider some offers depending on what it is. Here are some pictures of it from today. Enjoy!
The mesh and mazdaspeed badge will be included, but not the fog lights.

The bumper was reinforced and painted by 4U2NV's uncle or Rudy, which he can tell you how great his uncle works on fiberglass since he works on old Camaro and Corvette's fiberglass bodies along with a lot of high end cars such as Lamborghini's, Mercedes, Ferrari, and all other sorts of cars.

The bumper will fit 03-06 Mazda 6's, but not the Speed6.

·
Registered
536 Posts
wow, to bad thats not painted lapis blue. Bump for a hell of a good price and a dam sexy bumper
[/b]

I was thinking the same thing! :love:

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If I can get the whole thing painted Lapis would you consider it? My friend n1ghtmare is taking his car in to get painted and it's Lapis Blue so they can probably squeeze the bumper in there too. The price will stay the same at $450 shipped painted lapis.

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
get em' to do it BIB and i would be lol. but that's a totally different color code.

·
Registered
705 Posts
I might be interested in it as still a steel grey...

Could you get a shipping quote to 62239?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What would be the best way to ship this? All of the places that I've called are charging a ridiculous amount.

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
Most places are going to charge a ridiculous amount. Probably around $300, right? The places I've used in the past are Motor Cargo (which is now UPS), Yellow Frieght, or FedEx Ground.

When you're checking with these companies, and they as for classification of it, bumpers are a class 70.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah they were charging me $274. I wasn't expecting more than $100. Thanks, and I'll see what FedEx Ground says. :)

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I might be interested in it as still a steel grey...

Could you get a shipping quote to 62239?
[/b]
PM Sent!!! :D

·
Registered
227 Posts
Very interested...fortunately u wont have to ship it to me...let us work something out johnathan.....that is if its still up for grabs.....

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
VAN~MZD~6 has first dibs, and if he decides not to get it then you've got it Emile. Where can I find a box to fit the bumper in? lol.

·
Registered
2,676 Posts
Say it ain't so, say it ain't so!! How did you break/damage it the first couple times?

Bump for a good seller, great price and a sexy bumper!!

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
try using greyhound for shipping. thats how soccerstar sent me his used back sports bumper.
[/b]
Thanks a lot for the suggestion. Shipping to VAN in 62239 was only $65 for the rough dimensions I gave them since I don't have a box yet, but it shouldn't change much.

And I also found a place to package the bumper since it's a fragile piece and they'll know exactly how to pack it, but I'm still waiting on a quote from them.

·
Registered
382 Posts
maybe if you had waited till just after christmas... damn...

bump for some shizz :bowdown: that i wish i could buy but cant... :70:

·
Registered
705 Posts
I'm out....next in line?

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Prophet6 is next in line, and if that falls through then Slapstick will take it out of my hands.

Thanks for the interest VAN~MZD~6. And I'm glad that everything was cleared out in you thinking that it was just the lip. lol. :)

·
Registered
6 Posts
I love the bumper , but i'd have to have it painted. Is there any wiggle room on the price?? My wife has been really tight on car parts lately...I live in milwaukee, WI . I was wondering if you had an estimate on the shipping. Also, it's hard to tell from the pictures....is this part of a full body kit?? If it's just the front bumper it really seems to blend with the rest of the car nicely! Thanks!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts