Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
305 Posts
im selling my kit for 350.00 plus shipping.

the kit was only installed once. and that was for fitment
[/b]
Would you break up the kit? I'd like to get just the sideskirts. Do you have any other pics of the sideskirts that are yors not the ones off onlline?

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
see how polite i am...though you always offer me $1 and clutter up my threads, i'm just gonna be nice

biatch!

·
Registered
30 Posts
nice kit. can you ship to uk? will it fit the 5 door?

·
Registered
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
see how polite i am...though you always offer me $1 and clutter up my threads, i'm just gonna be nice

biatch!
[/b]
thanks mr.tea

Would you break up the kit? I'd like to get just the sideskirts. Do you have any other pics of the sideskirts that are yors not the ones off onlline?
[/b]

no im selling the whole kit together

illfine pics for you

nice kit. can you ship to uk? will it fit the 5 door?
[/b]

i dont know if it will fit? but i canget it out there for you. but i might cost u a lot

how is the fittment?
[/b]

good

[/b]

Attachments

·
Registered
30 Posts
how much to send to medicine hat, alberta. canada. as i am there until sept the 10th

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Is this painted or not? I'm assuming not, I like how the kit looks alot other then the sideskirts. free bump

·
Premium Member
9,080 Posts
can't remember this guys name, but it's silver too

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
they guy with the silver kit's name is like "this cars the shit" or something like that

actually, i believe thats exactly what it is. cept its "s***" not "shit"

and maybe theres an ' in cars

1 - 20 of 36 Posts