Mazda 6 Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Apple Powerbook G4 w/ 12" Screen
-FOR PARTS ONLY

I've had this laptop just sitting around collecting dust for the past few months. It basically doesn't work anymore. I say basically because most of the time when I turn it on, a blue screen comes up but that's all that happens. Then other times when I turn it on it actually loads and works fine and you can do stuff on it. But that does not happen too often.

Also, there are a few cracks going thru the screen as you can see in the pictures (the dark parts in the screen).

I figured if there were any computer guys on here maybe they could use some parts on it or something. Or maybe even fix the hard drive so it works all the time. I do not know what to ask for this because I do not know how much Apple parts go for. So just send me some offers!!

[attachment=18524:IMG_0068.JPG] [attachment=18525:IMG_0070.JPG] [attachment=18526:IMG_0066.JPG]

EDIT: I just got it to turn on so I figured I would add a pic to show that it actually still does sometimes turn on

[attachment=18528:IMG_0075.JPG]

Attachments

·
Registered
536 Posts
Does the monitor work? How big is the ahard drive?

·
Registered
536 Posts
I'm pretty sure you can see in the last pic that the monitor does in fact work. I have no idea how big the hard drive is.[/b]
Sorry didnt look at the last pic. How is $50?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.