Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok I have decided on selling my 4 month old Apex-i Duel World Sport Exahust. The reason Im selling is there is some slight damage on the left side muffler from being backed up into a curb and because I want to get the Greddy Evo setup. I have Tien S-tech lowering springs so me car sets pretty low, thats the reason why I backed up into a curb.

Normally stock height and moderately lowered 6's (meaning 1in in rear) wont hit the curb with this setup.

The damage is basically from being pushed in from the curb. One side of the exhaust doesn't fit flush with the bumper anymore. And there is a slight wrinkle in the actual muffler, but you cant notice it cause its on the bottem. Please see pictures for details:

Drivers side:

Passenger side:

From the back:

Price will be $400, originally I paid brand new $635. You can check around on the internet for prices on this exhaust, let me say your not gonna find it for less then $635 (that was a hook-up). I dont want to ship out this exhaust because the cost would be a lot. So I wanna try to sell it to someone local, if that doesn't work then I will consider shipping on buyers expense.

NO LOWBALLERS ITS $400 OBO, if there are no takers I will just keep it.

You can reach me by send me a personal message or just calling me directly on my cell phone 951-906-4782. Im located in Socal so if your interested let me know.

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yep, its the cat back system. Everything from the cat back: resonator pipe, mid pipe, y pipe, and duel exhausts. Let me know if your interested.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its pretty quite, just a tad deeper then stock. During acceleration its got a nice deep growl. No bees in a can, fart can, tin can, ricer exhaust here.

If you live in socal we can meet up and you can hear it for yourself?!?!?!?!?!? Let me know, thanks for replying.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
wana ship it?[/b]
Not really, but if your really interested PM me your address and I'll see how much it would be to ship. I dont really wanna waste my time unless your really gonna purchase it.

Let me know thanks!

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I love the fact that you are selling a damaged and used item for a similar cost to what someone can get a magnaflow system for...[/b]
I love the fact that a magnaflow's exhaust systems quality and craftmanship is nothing compared to an apex system. There is a reason why japanese manufactures: Greddy, Apex, HKS, Blitz, Invidia sell their exhaust systems for more then the US manufactures, simply because they are better. Also, everyone and their moms have the mangaflow system, maybe someone out there wants to be different. Like I said before if no one is interested I will just keep it. Please keep your smart comments to yourself :thefing:.

The price is now OBO so if your interest let me know, if your not then dont post. Absolutely no lowballers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
I love the fact that you are selling a damaged and used item for a similar cost to what someone can get a magnaflow system for...
[/b]
And? I sold my Injens for almost $100 more than the mags? Why? Because the magnaflow quality is crap, they don't fit right and they don't compare to the sound or quality of the Injens.

Plus....why the fuck would you insult someone selling at a good price? Your post was very rude and out of place.

·
Registered
227 Posts
Ok I understand that besides the damage you want to upgrade the exhaust witht he EVo, but that damage really isn' extensive...isn't it actually repairable, or would it be too much of a hassle to fix?

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah its repairable! But I just dont really feel like dealing with it right now. If I cant sell it, I will probabley end up getting it fixed :D .

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
About this Discussion
17 Replies
7 Participants
SoSoMazda6
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing