Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had this head unit for about 2 months now, barely have driven the car in that time and no longer need the head unit. It's in perfect condition and comes with everything that was included when I bought the unit. (box, remote, harness, case, etc)

Asking for about $175 or OBO, pictures will be taken soon. If no one is interested in it, I'll try eBay.
EDIT: I'm also including the Metra harness that's tapped into the Alpine harness since I no longer need it.

http://www.crutchfield.com/S-eV6he2ll5TQ/c...sp?i=500CDA9831

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
i say it so dabears doesn't have to:

we need a pic with a piece of paper with your username and the current date leaning up next to the item.

stock pics = :(

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My honestly and integrity really shouldn't be questioned after I was basically scammed for my seats and I would never put anyone else through that. With that said, I plan to take pictures and I'll do what is necessary to make sure that people can trust me as a seller before they send me their money.

·
Registered
947 Posts
i say it so dabears doesn't have to:
we need a pic with a piece of paper with your username and the current date leaning up next to the item.
stock pics = :(
[/b]

To my knowledge wasn't that only requested for newbs? Someone who posts regularly w/ that high of a count, I don't think would be an issue...

Real shots would be nice though anyway (confirm the quality)

IMO that is...

I would buy it but I just put a Alpine HU in my 4runner...

·
Registered
3,608 Posts
My honestly and integrity really shouldn't be questioned after I was basically scammed for my seats and I would never put anyone else through that. With that said, I plan to take pictures and I'll do what is necessary to make sure that people can trust me as a seller before they send me their money.
[/b]

oh snap. that is you. what ever happened with that?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got the seats after much frustration and hassle. Although I never received the headrests, I'm just happy I got the seats in good condition.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand. I'll try and get my GF's digi cam and get pictures today.

·
Registered
135 Posts
hey, are you installing a clarion NICE by any chance? been having some grounding problems, maybe you can give me some pointers.
Thanks and Goodluck with your sale.

do you have a last price by any chance?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Unforunately I'm not, but PM me and I'll try and help you out. Either way, you're not too far from me (40 minutes?) so you can come down and I'll help you out if need be.

Last price for members is $175 with Metra harness and everything that came with the head unit.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Still trying to sell it without using ebay :(

New pictures, I have high-res pictures available if you're interested in the unit.

·
Registered
123 Posts
PM sent

1 - 18 of 18 Posts