Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
822 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Decided to change my current audio system to something different...so everything is for sale....I have the orignal boxes for everything except the Pioneer Avic N1...Also everything was bought from an authorized dealer.

Avic N1 - Circuit City
Alumapro Subs - Traffic Jamz
Kicker SX Amps - Kicker directly

Here are the specs on the stuff.

Pioneer Avic N1 - used it for 5 months, comes with everything that came in the box i.e. instruction manual, brain, antenna adaptor, gps antenna, both Nav discs, and misc. wires. I want $600 for the Avic-N1

Kicker SX 900.2 - 2 channel Kicker amp does 450 each channel RMS @ 2ohms can be bridged for 900 @ 4ohms also has digital EQ and can be controlled with digital remote, Also have unused bass knob with cord. I want $350 for the amp

Kicker SX 700.4 - 4 channel Kicker amp does 111 x 4 @ 4oms RMS, digital EQ and can be controlled with digital remote, Also have unused bass knob with cord. Missing screws to hold on endcaps which you can get for free from Kicker...I ordered but they sent me extra screws to hold on the power and speaker wires not for the endcaps. I want $250 for the amp

2 AlumaPro Alchemy MX Subwoofers - SVC 8ohm, handle 300 RMS but can handle a lot more, a great pair of SQ subs with real aluminum cones. These are a high end subs. Also including the grills. Paid about $350 a sub. I want $300 for both including grills

Here are the pics

Prices are negotiable, I'm also paypal verfied, I have a few references on the board, over 30+ feedback on ebay all 100% positive, and a few more references on www.team-integra.net

Please post if you have any questions.

·
Registered
1,849 Posts
I'm interested in the N1 Neil. Please PM me with a price, and if the price is right I'll go and pick it up.

Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts