Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be selling the aero front bumper, I just removed it from the wrap and noticed I received the wrong one
After confirmation what my next step should be with accolade, I might have to sell the bumper

if anyone is intereted let me know
local preferred

the bumper is unpainted and it's reinforced fiberglass

actual pic

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm willing to send it back
but I haven't heard from accolade for 3 business days now

·
Registered
305 Posts
I received the wrong bumper too and they said they were goin' to reship my order but it took 3 months last time just to get this bumper that is the wrong one. And i've yet to here when it will be shipped. I want a number to call them but they don't have one i guess. the one on the site doesn't work.

Jose

·
Registered
748 Posts
I received the wrong bumper too and they said they were goin' to reship my order but it took 3 months last time just to get this bumper that is the wrong one. And i've yet to here when it will be shipped. I want a number to call them but they don't have one i guess. the one on the site doesn't work.

Jose
[/b]
hmmm.....mental note, don't buy parts from accolade. :nono:

·
Registered
152 Posts
Nevermind, I'm not interested....Still looking to sell this? I might be interested in this. I'm fairly local....Syracuse, NY. I don't believe I could give you $350 for it....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
mouse farts
Mazda 6 Forums
Mazda6club.com is a forum dedicated to the Mazda6 / Atenza. Come and discuss reliability, performance, modifications, and more!
Full Forum Listing