Mazda 6 Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a California truck, i picked it up off an airman at Holloman AFB in Alamogordo New Mexico. so as far as I know has never seen salt. ULTRA reliable I drove it up from NM over 1450 miles (mapquest said this but I got lost lol so more like 1600 or more, i really got lost lol)
Heres some stats:
89 K5 Blazer
4"lift and steering stabilizers
33" M/T tires
Newer 700R4 Tranny
Doesnt leak or burn anything
3:73 posi rear end
Heat comes in vents but blower is inop
Eagle alloy wheels
rear glass is cracked, but not broken.

FUN truck to drive
Asking 4200 OBO

Also Selling a 91 Honda civic

91 Honda Civic STD Hatch
b16a swapped strong running
y1 Tranny (grinds in 2nd if you try to speed shift under high rpms, I hesitate split second and its fine)
15" Enkei RZ5s w/ Falken Ziex 205/50/15s under 500 miles
Tokico Blues in front KYBs rear
SI front and backs in great shape.
high flow cat with an Invidia Cat back exhaust
no name CAI
cheapy JVC cd deck with speakers in the door, forget brand of em.

3000 OBO w enkies or painted black CRX si teardrops with crummy rear tires 2500 Firm

Prices are negotiable, any serious inquiries or offers please call me at 920 248 2114

·
Registered
107 Posts
A no rust K5 is worth at least 6k, I would edit and repost the price up on it. I would take it if you were not so far away and I had a little extra cash. God Bless and bump for a heck of a K5 deal

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A no rust K5 is worth at least 6k, I would edit and repost the price up on it. I would take it if you were not so far away and I had a little extra cash. God Bless and bump for a heck of a K5 deal
[/b]

Thanks for the comments. Im hoping for a quick sell there is a dent on the right rear corner of the truck and it needs paint its not perfect. But its CLEAN and solid. And VERY reliable. Engine does not leak or burn anything. 171000 on odometer, Im thinking its had to have been rebuilt or newer engine as well as it runs.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
how many miles on the civic body and motor?
[/b]

Because its a standard hatch (4 spd) it had no tach so an Si Cluster was swapped, so Im not sure how many miles are on the chassis I was told around 50,000 on the B16A but lets face facts there are no ways of knowing or confirming this as well considering engine was shpped from Japan.

HOWEVER there is no rust on the body recent paint a few dings (Im suspecting hail before I bought it) And with the swap and suspension all redone all the factors that make mileage on a Chassis important are taken care of. Engine also runs strong. In Wisconsin anything over 10 yrs shows EXEMPT for mileage on the title.

Clean titles on both.

·
Registered
793 Posts
Thats a hell of a blazer, it sure beats the hell out of the paint job on mine. Sounds like a decent price too. The 89 was the first year chevy put TBI on their blazers too. Extra gas mileage for the v-8 guzzler.

Its actually not too bad once its in overdrive on the highway, granted your not mashing on the pedal trying to pass everybody.

Free bump for a great Chevy.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats a hell of a blazer, it sure beats the hell out of the paint job on mine. Sounds like a decent price too. The 89 was the first year chevy put TBI on their blazers too. Extra gas mileage for the v-8 guzzler.

Its actually not too bad once its in overdrive on the highway, granted your not mashing on the pedal trying to pass everybody.

Free bump for a great Chevy.
[/b]

I do like it, my original plan was to put both vehicles up for sale, whatever one sold I would keep the other but as life would have it I decided to move down to new Mexico pretty much right after buying the blazer.

Civic MIGHT be gone tomorrow.

·
Registered
215 Posts
off topic too...alamogordo huh? i live there too, finally another 6club member will be around! lol shoot me a pm sometime.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
off topic too...alamogordo huh? i live there too, finally another 6club member will be around! lol shoot me a pm sometime.
[/b]
Sweet will do look out for the Squall Blue 6 wagon with M6club stickers on rear passenger windows.

Both are still for sale, dude who was interested in the civic couldnt get a ride

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
damn, I'd take the blazer for my winter car and to have fun in...Just dont' got the money right now... Free bump though.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
New Price on Blazer 4000 OBO. Remember the OBO means price is negotiable and if anyone knows someone who might be interested pass it along thanks :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts